~Chapter 3~

Anna was feeling progressively worse everyday. Unfortunately, their adventure was coming up pretty soon, and she didn't want to be a detour because she knew exactly what Kristoff was going through. She will never hear her parents' voices ever again. Nevertheless, the past can't ever be changed.

The big day finally came, and Kristoff was in charge of declaring their temporary trip. General Matias would take care of the castle for the time being. Anna manages to pull a fake smile, trucking along reluctantly. They prepare Sven and the sleigh for a ride. Anna and Kristoff settled in with their essentials, especially Olaf. Olaf was boarding Anna's emotional roller coaster.

The sleigh looked better than it rode. Unless, it depends on the steed pulling it. Anna gifted it to Kristoff a long while back, maybe that's what was causing the bumps. Whatever it was, it clearly didn't bother Kristoff at all. As many times as he rode it through rugged paths, he still felt the raw strength of his sleigh.

"First stop, the love experts; they'll help me find my family!"

"You mean the talking rocks..." Olaf whispers to Anna. She giggles while holding Olaf tightly, and he loved every bit of it.

She thought about the time Kristoff's "family" celebrated their wedding ceremony with a series of rolls, flips, and leafy crowns. They seem to really enjoy Kristoff and Sven's company. After being induced as new king, they only visit them once in a blue moon. She was excited to see them reunite once again.

Olaf knew that they didn't want to hear random facts that he's read in books. So, he thought about reciting a few poems, hoping for some feedback from the audience.

"A professed love was fake. The tears overflowed like a lake. A sharp sword took a bow. Yet, love taught them how..."

"Wow, that reminds me of...my ex boyfriend..." Anna instantly regrets her comment.

"Too harsh?" Olaf tilts his brow.

"N-No keep going. I'm hooked!"

"Coldness spread all around. No more comfort in a lounge. Infections spread all around. Was there any hope for this small town?"

"Oh! That reminds me of–Olaf, are you trying to make me cry?"

"Yeah! When do I come in and save the day?" Kristoff butts in.

"Okay fine–one more, and this one's for you Sv–ristoff!"

"But wait...there was a light! A light brighter than the sun's might. A smelly mountain man from the bushes came out to save everyone's tushes!" Olaf slowly takes a bow. Anna's laughs bounce off the mountain caverns. Kristoff tried his best to hold in his giggles. Aren't mountain men supposed to have thick beards? Kristoff asks himself, rubbing his sleek and shaved chin.

Olaf and Anna's snores can be heard from the back of the sleigh. Kristoff continually steers Sven in the right direction. Eventually, the sky woke up, so everyone woke up to their awaited destination. They both climb out of the sleigh and follow Kristoff into the unknown.