Chapter 1: First Day

Timothy got ready for the day and went down to the cafeteria, where he saw others eating breakfast. He decided to just grab a bagel and sit down at a random table. The table he chose had 11 other students at it.

"Bruh I really don't wanna do the test today." The kid with the silver hair stated.

Test? What test?

"Is it Mr. Shadow's test?" The kid with the black and purple hair asked.

"Glad to know that you were paying attention, Glitch." The silver haired kid responded.

Ok, so the black and purple haired kid's name is Glitch. What a peculiar name.

"At least I'm not gonna fail it! Unlike Jack." Glitch stated, looking over at the kid with the black and white hair.

Timothy recognized that face. So this is what happened to Jack.

"Excuse you! I'm not fail it!" Jack exclaimed.

"YOU NEVER PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS!" Glitch shouted.

"I DO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS! AT LEAST I DON'T BEAT MY MEAT WHILE THE TEACHER HAS HIS BACK TURNED!" Jack snapped. "Fucking sussy ass motherfucker."

The other kids at the table absolutely lost it. Timothy laughed a little, which got the others' attention.

"Wait wait wait. Timothy?!" Jack asked.

"Hi, Jack." Timothy greeted.

"Wait. You know this kid?" The silver haired kid asked.

"Yes I do, Rush. We went to school together." Jack replied.

"So, new kid. What's your ability?" The kid with the white hair and light green tips asked.

"I can shrink myself and hop from drawer to drawer." Timothy replied.

"Kinda like Jack." The kid with the dark blue hair spoke.

"What are all your names?" Timothy asked. "Jack already introduced me so..."

"You probably heard my name, but I'm Glitch." Glitch introduced.

"I'm Eyes." The kid with the blue-purple hair introduced.

"I'm Screech!" The kid with the fluffy black hair introduced.

"You know me, I'm Rush." Rush introduced.

"The name's Ambush." The white haired kid introduced.

"...my name is Hide." One of the other kids with black hair introduced.

"I'm Seek." The kid with the hoodie introduced.

"My name is Figure." The kid with the bandages on the face introduced.

"I'm Halt." The kid with the dark blue hair introduced.

"Hello! My name is Window!" The kid with the light blue hair introduced.

"Nice to meet you all!" Timothy smiled.

"With your attitude, you'll love Ms. Spirit. Everyone loves Ms. Spirit." Glitch stated.

"She's that one teacher that everyone likes." Window added. "And Mr. Shadow is the one teacher that everyone hates."

"Also I'm assigned to show you around the school, Timothy!" Screech exclaimed. "Do you know who your dorm mate is?"

"I think it's you." Timothy replied. "Since I noticed that every dorm room has two name plates on it."

He seemed to be getting along with Screech very well. Also this school was different in quality of food.

"What's for lunch today? Does anyone know?" Halt asked.

"It's pizza Friday." Eyes replied.

"FUCKING HELL YEAH! PIZZA FRIDAY!" Ambush shouted.

"YES! PIZZA FRIDAY!" Rush shouted.

Almost everyone was chanting "pizza Friday." Window and Glitch decided to not be obnoxious like everyone else about it. When breakfast was over, everyone grabbed their things and went to class.

When everyone got to their first class, they sat down.

"Good morning, everyone!" The teacher greeted. "We have a new student in our school today!"

"Hi. I'm Timothy." Timothy spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Timothy! I hope you have a wonderful time in our school!" The teacher smiled. "And before we make any introductions, I'm Ms. Spirit!"

Everyone else then made an introduction. Timothy felt better knowing that this is the class with the teacher that everyone likes. But class went pretty well. Everyone was behaving. But little did Timothy know, next class was about to get... sussy. He was honestly kind of scared.

———

Introductions were made and the teacher was talking.

"Alright, class. I will be passing out the test, except for Timothy." Shadow stated.

Timothy just decided to draw while the others were taking the test. He observed something that was VERY sus. The teacher had his back turned. Jack was NOT capping. Someone must've saw it and whispered it to someone, and then it spread around the classroom. Timothy also saw that Jack was drawing an among us on his paper. Multiple, in fact.

Everyone was soon done with the test. Shadow turned around and Glitch immediately took his hand out of his pants.

"Is that a cellphone, Ambush?" Shadow asked.

"You care about me having a cellphone when I don't have one out but you don't care about Glitch beating his meat when your back is turned?!" Ambush spoke.

"You snitch!" Glitch whisper yelled.

"I didn't see it so therefore it didn't happen." Shadow stated.

"This is why you're the teacher that nobody likes." Eyes stated.

Everyone else agreed with him. Shadow sighed. Every single class he teaches hates him. Shadow needed to ask Spirit what she does to make everyone like her.

Timothy looked up from his drawing, seeing that the teacher did something to upset the class. He could tell that Shadow had malicious intent. Timothy looked back down at his drawing when Shadow turned his back.

Glitch went back to committing unholy acts.
Rush and Ambush had their phones out.
Jack was still drawing among us.
Figure and Seek were making out.
Halt decided to sleep.
Hide was listening to music.
Screech was writing in his notebook.
Eyes and Window were talking.

But when Shadow turned back to the class, everyone then made it look like they were doing nothing.

"Is everyone done with the test?" Shadow asked.

Everyone said yes and Shadow got up out of his seat and collected the tests. He put the tests on his desk and decided to look at a very sus site on his computer. The class knew what Shadow was doing, based on how he put headphones on. Shadow really wanted to get into a serious relationship with Spirit.

What could seriously go wrong at lunch on pizza Friday?