Chapter 3: Monday

Before everyone knew it, it was Monday. Nobody wanted to get up and go to school, but it had to happen. They all got up, got in the shower, got dressed, got ready for school, and then made their way down to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Once they were down there, they got their food and sat down at their tables. The friend group were sitting at their table, eating their breakfast and talking. Glitch seemed to have come down here mad, and Seek looked like he got no sleep.

"Bro, why are you so mad?" Eyes asked, heavily confused. "I didn't even do anything to you last night!"

"You were flexing that you had a crush by beating your meat and moaning things like "oh, AmAm! Fuck me harder!~" or "fuck... you're so tight AmAm.~" and more shit like that!" Glitch responded.

"...I now want to punch Eyes in the face but I don't want fucking cringe ass detention." Ambush mumbled.

"Getting detention is so fucking cringe." Rush stated.

"You're cringe if you get detention." Halt spoke. "I'm sorry but I don't make the rules."

"...Glitch cringe." Hide whispered. "...his ass got detention last week."

"Going to the shit program is also cringe." Seek spoke. "Glitch showed up while barely any of us did so he's cringe for that."

"I'm gonna punch everyone at this table." Glitch stated.

"Imagine going to the shit program. Could never be me." Ambush spoke. "That's why I see a therapist outside of school."

"I have a psychiatrist that I see outside of school for medication." Seek stated.

"...ever since he got medication, he's been doing much better." Hide whispered.

"Fucking bipolar ass bitch." Jack spoke.

"Do you want death?" Seek asked.

"No." Jack replied.

"Then shut your motherfucking god damn moth." Seek mumbled.

Soon enough, breakfast ended and everyone cleaned up and headed to class.

———

They went through two classes and then it was time for gym class. Everyone went to the changing rooms and put their stuff in their lockers and started changing. Timothy couldn't help but notice the peculiar black spots on Seek's right arm. He decided to ask him about it.

"I understand if you don't want to answer this question but... what are those black spots on your arm?" Timothy asked.

"Because of my ability, this slime like substance appeared and is basically my skin on these spots on my arm after I suffered a third degree burn." Seek answered. "You can touch it if you want to. People usually are curious as to what it feels like when they see it."

Timothy felt the spots. They were cold and somewhat slimy. It felt weird and it looked like Seek was enjoying the touch. Timothy pulled his hand away.

"...he trusts you." Hide whispered.

"Huh?" Timothy asked.

"...usually when people get permission to touch those spots of his arm, he either looks uncomfortable or unfazed." Hide answered. "...but it seems that he enjoyed when you touched it... and that means he trusts you."

Timothy smiled, knowing that he's earned someone else's trust.

"...and if Seek trusts you, then I trust you." Hide whispered.

Timothy smiled again. He's earned the trust of two people within like, ten minutes. But once everyone was changed, they entered the gym, since the teachers were already in there.

"Good morning everyone! Today we will be doing our warmup and then we will be starting our unit on basketball." The teacher explained. "Any questions?"

"How can I play basketball if I'm blind?" Figure asked. "All I can do is the warmup, and that's with Seek's help. Last unit I got hit in the face with a volleyball because I couldn't navigate correctly due to there being too many sounds and loud heartbeats all at once. I had no idea that it was even coming in my direction and I got sent to the literal hospital with a broken nose."

"Yeah... he was bleeding pretty badly, not gonna lie. It was bad." Seek added.

"We'll find something for you to do then." The teacher responded. "Any other questions?"

There was no hands raised.

"Alright. Let's start with the warmup. Three laps and then stretches." The teacher stated.

Everyone got up and began the warmup. Unknowingly to them, this warmup would be Ambush's downfall for the next few days. But as the two siblings, those being Rush and Ambush, were literally sprinting. The two were going so fast that Ambush lost their footing, fell, and their head made impact with the floor. They tried to sit up, but they just couldn't.

Everyone immediately went over to them, even trying to get the teacher's attention. Glitch just went outside the gym and called the principal for help. Rush got Ambush up and out of the gym, bringing them to the locker room, changing them into their normal clothes, and getting their things.

But once the principal arrived, with the nurse too, Glitch explained what happened and how everyone tried to get the teacher's attention. He also explained that Rush took Ambush out of the gym and into the locker room. The nurse told Rush to change and get his things, since they felt that he needed to be with his sibling.

Timothy was scared for them, but he knew that they'll be ok. But he and the others had to watch as the principal had a talk with the teacher about how they should've paid more attention to their class and how they should've listened when everyone was telling them that something was up.

———

After gym was over, everyone changed, got their things, and went to the next class. Timothy had never seen a teacher so negligent of a class before. He then felt a pain in his arm. Great. He got a cut somehow. He got to the classroom and asked the teacher if he could go to the nurse, since his arm was hurting. They allowed him to go, since he did just come from gym class.

When he got to the nurse, he was told by the assistant to have a seat in the little waiting area, as the nurse was handling someone with a concussion. He took a seat, holding his arm in pain.

Timothy then saw the nurse walk over to get an ice pack.

"I'll be with you in a bit. I'm treating a student with a concussion." They stated.

Timothy nodded.

———

Before everyone knew it, school was finally over. Timothy decided to drop by the dorm across the hall from his. He knocked on the door gently and the door opened.

"Hello, Timothy." Rush greeted. "You can come in, if you'd like."

Timothy entered and the door was shut. The room was kinda dark, probably keeping the sun out so it doesn't bother Ambush.

"Is Ambush ok?" Timothy asked.

"The nurse said that they'll be ok and if anything goes wrong, they said to bring them to the hospital." Rush replied.

Timothy nodded and they both looked over at Ambush, who was tucked in and sleeping.

"Do you know what they're having for dinner tonight?" Timothy asked.

"I think they're making pork chops. I'm not sure because I'm too concerned about my sibling." Rush answered.

"Do you want me to bring you guys a plate?" Timothy asked.

"No thanks. I'm just gonna order a pizza." Rush replied. "Thanks for the offer, though."

Timothy nodded.

———

When everyone had eaten their dinner and got cleaned up, they all went back to their dorms and got ready for bed.

This was an eventful Monday.