Chapter 6: Stories

Sunday morning rolled around and Timothy woke up and got in the shower, getting ready to go to the program, which he was wrongfully put in. He grabbed a quick thing for breakfast before getting what he needed to get and left.

Timothy did notice something. Even though this particular individual was seeing an actual therapist, they were still here in this program. Timothy also noticed how upset Glitch looked and how tired Seek looked. Poor guy was starting to fall asleep. He eventually did put his head down and just fell asleep.

Once everyone was seated, the program began. As usual, the first 30 minutes was a bunch of random shit that nobody cared about. But when it was time to write about how they all have been feeling recently...

"Wake up, Seek."

Seek was asleep at this point. Someone had to go wake him up and he just... snapped. The ones running the program have never seen anything like this, and neither have the others.

Timothy and Glitch know what Seek can do to some extent. They haven't seen his full power. The people running the program knew what lack of sleep does to someone, but they've never seen anyone act like this.

"Calm down. We can work through this." One of them stated.

"No! You don't understand what's it's like being on an emotional rollercoaster that you can't get off of! Medication is helping to ease this feeling! AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP BECAUSE OF DREADING HAVING TO GET UP THE NEXT DAY! AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN A PROGRAM THAT DOESN'T EVEN HELP!" Seek snapped. "It's only made it worse..."

"Everyone has been trying to tell you that it's not helping." Another kid sitting nearby spoke. "It's just a huge waste of our time."

Timothy watched as they tried to get Seek to calm down. By by the way his hands were shaking, how his voice sounded, and the look in his eye, Timothy could tell that he has gone insane. The best option as of now would be to just leave him alone. They clearly didn't get the hint to leave him alone.

"Just leave him alone and let him cool down on his own." Glitch spoke, feeling bad for his friend.

"Be quiet and write about your feelings. Now." One of them told him. "That goes for all of you."

They were still trying to calm Seek down, but it still wasn't working. He put his head down, put his hands on his head, screamed, and then started crying. Timothy took the insanity observation back and came to the conclusion that he was having severe mood swings and was suffering from a lack of sleep.

———

Timothy got back to his dorm, shutting and locking the door behind him. He saw that there were three others here, along with Screech.

"Oh, hi! I hope you don't mind that I invited three others over." Screech spoke. "We're having kinda like a therapy thing here."

"I see..." Timothy whispered.

"You can join us if you want to." Screech stated. "Right guys?"

The other three, those being Rush, Ambush, and Eyes, nodded. He then deposited his stuff and then he joined the others on the couch. It was nice to know that Ambush was doing better.

"Ok so we just talked about Eyes being sussy as hell when he's completely alone... do you wanna talk about your depression, Ambush?" Screech asked.

They sighed, but agreed. Timothy is about to learn why this bitch is severely depressed.

"I've been depressed ever since my parents started treating me like shit, which is when I was like ten or something. Not my fault that I didn't feel either male or female. And not my fault that my parents basically allowed one of my creepy teachers at school to try to do unspeakable acts to me. And then things got worse, and worse, and worse until I made the decision to say bye bye to my female body. I mysteriously woke up with a dick one day when I was in high school and my parents took notice and sent me away immediately." Ambush responded. "I have scars on my chest and my arms. I still cut myself when I'm feeling depressed as shit some days."

"Our parents weren't the best to me either." Rush stated. "They would punish me everytime I asked about my sibling. But they had enough one day and sent me away to here. Things have been better here, honestly. Ms. Spirit treats me and Ambush as children of her own. She's like the mother we never had."

Timothy looked down, knowing that he had a normal life with parents that loved him for who he was and not who they wanted him to be. He then noticed that Eyes placed his hand on top of Ambush's. They didn't seem to mind this action one bit.

Timothy then said that he was gonna take a nap, since he was tired from getting up early to go to the program, which he shouldn't even be going to but Shadow sent him there because he's a total bitch and nobody at this school really likes him that much. Well... that's a lie. They all absolutely hate his guts. He's the one teacher that nobody likes. End of story.

Once Timothy got in his bed, he covered up and went to sleep. He was awoken to the sound of crying 30 minutes later. Luckily they were able to calm whoever was crying down. He then went back to sleep.

When he woke up, he noticed that it was just him and Screech. The others must've left when he was asleep.

"Did the others leave?" Timothy asked.

"Yeah." Screech replied. "Rush and Ambush were tired, so they went back to their dorm to sleep. Eyes had to get back to his dorm, as he wanted to make sure that his dorm mate was ok."

"I see..." Timothy whispered.

The rest of the day was normal. But there is a little surprise waiting for everyone when they get back on Monday.