Ep.5

Valerie O'Driscoll p.o.v
_____________________

It's break once again, and I'm currently sitting alone because Mira isn't at school today. She's sick and I'm sure it's just a lie. She does not want to come and see Tyler Evan completely forget her and move on with Stella. Okay I feel bad,

It's kind of embarrassing though, one minute you're with someone and the next you're having another girl on your lap. I understand why she's so worked up about staying home, but she should have known that this was going to open. It's sad really.

I couldn't calm my anger down though, Tyler was acting like everything is perfect whiles Mira cried. Like, what did she do?

The group was sitting right at the center of the cafeteria. All six of them. It was Cleome Waves, Stacey Walkins, Stella Porshe, Tyler Evan, Levi Emerson and Lucas Miller.

Lucas sat in between Tyler and Levi, his best friends. Tyler had Stella on his lap, who was feeding him grapes like he's some fucking loyalty. Stacey and Cleome sat the opposite of the boys, facing them.

Cleome and Levi were conversing about something, laughing with each other. Clearly Cleome had a thing for the dark brown head boy, he was cute. Freckles doting his face, brown eyes, and a good body to him.

Although it didn't compare to Lucas at all.

Shut up Val...the hell?

Stacey was talking to Lucas, who by the way didn't seem the least interested, he was scrolling on his phone and nodding when he felt it was right and I nearly snorted at how desperate she seemed.

Looking away, I ate my sandwich with fries and a coke. Just as the bell rang, I grabbed my bag and headed to my next class. I didn't want to go there, because Lucas was also in that same class.

Business.

Mr Rogers would probably mention the assignment project and this left me feeling fucking scared shitless for myself. I don't know what Lucas would say if he founds out that for the last week, I've not mentioned the project we had, leaving us with only two weeks left to do it.

Also, what excuse will I give him? Your girlfriend said to back the fuck off and that I'm not allowed to be your partner? No, that wouldn't go well with Stacey. She'd make my life a living hell.

Walking into the classroom, Mr Rogers was not yet in his seat, but the class was already piling in. I walked behind the class and took my seat. Putting my hoodies' cap on top of my head to hide myself from the person that just walked in.

Lucas Miller, as he walks in, girls turned to give him their attention, some giving him that flirtatious look whiles others blushed even though he didn't look at anyone.

I heard a few people greet him, the friends he has in the class hyping him up and teasing him because this is the third time he's in class for this semester and we were drawing to the end if it already.

As he walks to the seat next to me, I shrink in my own. Acting busy with myself as though I didn't see him. His body heat makes my cheeks burn, and the way his huge frame doesn't fit in the small chair makes my eyes widen.

It hasn't been that long, did he get bigger or something?

Lucas paid no second thought at me, he just grabbed his phone and started typing away with a blank face.

Minding my on business, I also started scrolling through my phone, texting Mira. She was talking about a party her mother was apparently dragging her too, making comments on how her mother's side of the family were arrogant people and she didn't want to go anywhere near them.