Ep.6

Valerie O'driscoll

Meet him in the gym, he said. So that's why i was currently pacing the entrance of the gym. Fear striking me for some reason. I couldn't help get even more nervous because I could hear Levi and Tyler's voice inside. They were probably all there hanging out, must have just came out of showering, since they just finished practicing.

Goodness, what did I do to deserve this. If only I was lucky enough not to be partnered up with him,  I'd probably be halfway through with the damn project. Maybe even get myself a better partner, someone who wasn't intimidating or popular...or scary.

I felt nerves strike me and knew that if I don't get through that door anytime soon, I'm likely going to chicken out. So taking in deep breaths, I counted down from ten to one.

Before pushing the doors open slowly.
My eyes caught the three musketeers. I couldn't help the smile that rises on my face, when I caught the boys chasing each other.

Tyler was currently running around half naked, laughing his ass off as Levi chased after him, throwing insults after insults at him. When he caught up, he jumped on his back, making them both stumble to the floor. Levi gave him multiple slaps on the head which Tyler threw insults back whiles laughing his ass off.

I couldn't help giggling at this, this two were always acting like clowns, it never seems to stop amusing me. It was nice to see those care free faces instead of their usual rude asses or when they would use their charms to get into girls pants. It was really annoying but seeing them like this was really...odd and nice.

Forgetting everything, I simply watched them closely. Silently smiling and giggling at the two. Forgetting completely about the third, but soon was reminded as I felt someone behind me. My smile immediately dropped as I felt someone's breath on my neck, a shiver running down my spine. Goosebumps immediately rises up on my skin.

"Valerie." Lucas, fuck it's Lucas. Why in the hell is he so sneaky, I didn't hear shit he said. Why in the world is he standing behind me like that. "You're just gonna stand there?" He asked right after, I felt him move closer as his chest touched my head. "Care to explain why?"

I gulped nervously, before hesitantly turning around to look up at him. His green eyes made my cheeks chun red immediately. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to look like a creep. To be honest I got kinda distracted-"

"Shut up, Valerie." My mouth shut immediately and I frowned, face going hot as if It's burning. His face was blank, and I got even more embarrassed when I felt the other two's eyes on me. "What are you doing here?"

"T-the assignment." I whispered, only for realisation to strike in his eyes. He nods, stepping away from me and giving me the space I desperately needed. He tilts his head slightly, nodding once again. "If you're busy I could always come another time-"

"Shut up, Valerie." The hell is up with him?

Grabbing my arm suddenly and dragging me with him. My eyes widens a bit as we walked inside to grab his bag from the floor on at a corner,  before he started dragging me along to the doors I recently walked in.

We walked out and immediately I cowered as people walking around stopped to see what is possibly going on, which was nothing.

He dragged me down the corridor, everyone giving way for us, more like him. We took a sharp turn, and I frowned when we entered an empty classroom. When I hesitated to follow, he turned and grabbed my arm, pulling me in and shutting the door.

I stumble foward before balancing myself, turning to look at him. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously, seeing as he sat on the table in front of me. He made himself comfortable, staring intently at me. "What does it look like I'm doing, Valerie?"