Ep.2

Valerie O'Driscoll p.o.v
_______________________

Time skipped and l was finally going to the cafeteria then my class of the day. Feeling exhausted even though I only attended three today, I had no energy saved in me.

I was currently walking to the cafeteria, praying that the mean squad wouldn't be on my case today. And I thanked the heavens when no one paid attention to me as I walked in the hyped room.

Quickly ordering my lunch, just a simple burger and fries with a can coke, and went to Mirabel, my only friend. She shared a small smile my way, pushing her glasses up her nose before she spoke. "You seem happy today?"

Rolling my eyes, I sent her a grin. "Not happy, just tired of life." Mirabel snotted.

"So how are you and Tyler?" I asked Mirabel, who turned red on the face. Her eyes dropping to her plate.

"We cool."

"Just 'cool'?" I questioned, eyeing her sideways. Mirabel seemed to be stuck in this trance. "I don't know if I should be worried."

"There's nothing to be worried about, relax Vie." Mirabel seemed a bit annoyed with me. And I didn't like that. She knew clearly that this guy she started dating was bad news.

Ever since Mirabel started dating Tyler Evan, he made it his mission to separate us. Although she didn't seem to notice it, I did.

Tyler was a player, a popular boy with money, and it didn't make sense to me when he suddenly asked her to be his girlfriend.

Like, why would Tyler Evan want to date Mirabel, a normal girl who isn't seen at school unless it's academically.

Not that she wasn't pretty, Mirabel was a gem, my best friend. She was one of the greatest people I knew and had a heart of gold. It's just that, Tyler is known for his player personality.

His typical girl choices were very obvious to the school, and so when he suddenly asked Mirabel to be his, I knew there was something up.... But...

...my innocent Mirabel had a crush on him ever since 8th grade, and so it was a dream to be his, and she was to blinded to this logically like I did.

I feared she was going to get hurt... Soon.

Especially with the little misunderstanding they had last week, and till today he hasn't replied to her texts or calls.

"Okay, I'll let it slide. Just be careful, Mira." I grabbed her hand. "I wouldn't want to see you hurt."

After lunch, I was rushing to my last class of the day, the class I hated with a passion because the was some people I couldn't stand in there.

The mean squad.

Walking in my English class, I immediately got attention from Stacey Walkins. Not forgetting her two minions Cleome Waves and Stella Porshe.  They were a living nightmare.

Cleome Waves, she had curly afro hair, with that beautiful sun-kissed skin, brown and gold hue. Her eyes were plain black and even though she was a part of the Mean Squad, she was the least bratty one. She didn't do much.

Stella Porshe, goodness she is a whiney bitch, always making other females feel less about themselves. Her hair was black and it reached just pass her shoulders, with bluish-grey eyes and a very slender body. She was slim-slim. Even smaller than me, but her figure was hourglass.

Then Stacey Walkins, goodness my hate for her couldn't get any worse. She made my whole life a living hell. She made me look stupid in high school and at times when she was bored, she'd remind me about how useless my existence is.