Chapter Four

We walk for sooo long I lost track, by this time I had took my sandals off and just held it with the lantern. Jaken talked and talked, I wondered if that's the reason why Sesshomaru was always so quiet. Soon we arrived at a little hut near a river, "You guys live here? Is it safe?" I asked. Those demons can tear this place apart with ease, I thought they would live somewhere more protected.

"Oh yes anywhere where Sesshomaru is is safe." Jaken went on and on about how strong Sesshomaru was and how safe we where. We settled into in the small hut, Jaken made a small fire while Sesshomaru sat and watched looking at me here and there. I started to get hungry When I remembered that I had some food and snacks inside my bag.

I laid out all the things I had placed in my bag looking to see if anything had broke, luckily nothing did and now it was time for some food. I had some left over beef dumplings and cucumber salad, some packs of different flavor miso udon noodles, my water bottle, and four packaged flavored buns. I didn't realize I had bought all this food but now I'm kinda glad I did even though the bag was heavy as shit.

"Wow what is all that." Jaken asked walking over and picking up a bread bun. "It's food I had brought from where I was before I came here." I explained. "I never seen anything like it." He held it up and went over to Sesshomaru who was staring off away from us. "How did you get here?" He finally spoke to me giving me a chance to actually look into his face and eyes. He looked way more majestic in the fire light then I hoped, he was so fucking attractive nothing like I've ever seen in all my years of living.

"Uh the wind had picked me up and blew me into the sky toward the moon." I explained as he grabbed the bun from Jaken. "You can have it if you want. I heard they are really good. Here Jaken you can have one too." I gave him the one and he happily took it and sat down next to the fire opening the package. He took some bites, "Wow this is really good. Sesshomaru you must try some."

He completely ignored him still holding the package unopened, " Your from the Modern era." I nodded my head based on how certain he was and how undeveloped this era was I could agree. "Do you guys want some dumplings and cucumber salad? We have to eat it soon or else it will go bad." I opened the aluminum container the dumplings where in and set it over the fire tray letting them warm up. Jaken was practically dancing from the idea of more food.

Sesshomaru left the package beside him still uneaten, off to himself. In no time the dumplings were heated up and me and Jaken ate a few together. Sesshomaru had left outside while we ate, "Is he always like that, all quiet and distant?" I asked while we are eating. He just nodded his head as he stuffed his face with dumplings and cucumbers. I used the lid from the container and placed some dumpling and cucumbers on it and headed outside.

I looked around and seen him laying on a tree doing nothing just laying there. I guess he's really like that, I walked up to him and left the tray of food next to him and walked away without saying a word to him. I went back inside sat down, tiredness was staring to get to me and the hope that this was just a dream fulled my mind and in no time I was asleep.

I heard moving around me so I peeked my eyes open I seen Sesshomaru holding the package of bread I had given to him in his hands and he walked out with it. I sat up and seen Jaken laying down a few feet next to me knocked out. So I guess this really wasn't a dream. I can see the sun was slightly coming up and I sat up after sometime of just laying there. I wondered where Sesshomaru went and I really needed to pee so I headed outside, I swore I seen those outside bathrooms near the river.

Walking along the river it had a very calming feeling to it. I dipped my feet inside feeling the cool water stream. I exhaled looking around, nothing about this place looks modern. I walk around the hut finding the bathroom hut thing... it was just a hole. At least they had something like toilet paper. I took a little extra tucking it into my kimono just in case I might need some.