Part Fifteen

People started to greet us and wave as they got ready for the day. I yawned as we walked aimlessly- "Moon Empress, you're leaving us so soon?."

"Yeah I just came to get a weapon." Actually I wonder where it is. "If I can I'll come back I promise." I smiled trying to give the kid some promise. I hugged them and went on.

"Hey Jaken- Does Sesshomaru seem different to you?" I asked as we took a break under a fruit tree. Jaken peeled the fruit giving me half. "Erm Sesshomaru is the same always. I've been by his side for some time and his unfaltering attitude is always the same." Jaken boasted highly of him as he ate into his fruit.

"Ah we have been looking everywhere for you guys." Matsu came into view along with Sesshomaru by his side. They carried my weapon still in fabric but this one was different it was dark with a white fur outline with leather crossed down its body tying it at the center.

Sesshomaru also had his hands full with items too far to see yet.

Finally they stood before us, "Before you leave I made some changes to your traveling storage." Matsu took straps of the bag showing it off. It was smaller than the other bag I had but it was cute. "The village women gave you clothes that are less thick and heavy." I looked inside to see one side of bag had different colors and fabrics. The other side had my camera stuff and other belongings.

There was a little room left for something else. The bag was definitely lighter. "Oh and here."

He tied what looks like a floor mat and blanket tying it to the bottom strings of the bag. Ugh thank god for that mat but I much rather use Sesshomaru's fur as a blanket.

I miss sleeping in it, it's been a couple days. "The women also made you meals for traveling, Sesshomaru has it." Matsu said getting up from the grass. "Y/n. Can you please come with me."

Without thinking my eyes went to Sesshomaru's eyes that were already looking at mine. Getting up I followed Matsu a little further into the village. He grabbed this strap thing from a wall full of them. He weighed it in his hands for a few moments.

"Yeah this should fit." He grabbed my arm pulling my closer "What is that?" I ask as he put it over my head. "Ah this is the holder for your weapon." He tightened the straps making it nice and tight.

"Now here comes the scythe." Two men came handing the weapon over to Matsu. He slide the weapon into the holder and I immediately felt heavier to the ground and my back wanted to snap in half. He moved it around a bit more and after a bit it wasn't too bad.

"Your back is stronger than your arms... can you walk with your weapon fine?" He asked as he circled around me. I took some steps feeling it out. " You will have to travel light." He laughed as we headed back to the front.

Before we made it he pulled me back by my elbow, " Ah and Y/N please do not forget about my proposal...maybe if we had met first things would have been different; I can feel it. Train and come back I want to see a powerful moon empress when I see you again." He laughed but I knew he was serious about all this.

He pulled me into a hug then leaned into a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you Matsu I couldn't have imagined a better weapon. I will try my best to come back and visit." I hugged him tight back as I turned to see Sesshomaru and Jaken waiting behind me. Matsu and Sesshomaru just nodded to one another before we were off back to our journey to bring me home.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jaken talked for a bit while we continued onward. Sesshomaru stayed by my side as we walked back down the mountain. "Hey Sesshomaru how long would it take for us to get there?" He didn't say a thing...maybe he doesn't know.

My mind drifted to what happened last night, he hasn't said anything for a while now...what if he's thinking about it now. Hopefully we can talk about it tonight but what would I do if he tries it again?

Looking at the sun I could tell we had just a few more hours before night. I was nervous just thinking about what could happen.

My back started to strain from my weapon I told Sesshomaru four times that I needed a rest break over the span of the two hours it fell into night but he just continued to walk on ahead.

I had enough, once I found the closest thing to sit on I took a break not even caring what he had to say. He walked a few more feet ahead of me as if he was going to continue but he stopped and just stood there not looking back.

I stayed seated for about ten minutes until I got back on my feet meeting him where he stood. "I'm just not used to this heavy scythe yet."

Finally there was no sun in sight and we had walked pretty far almost close to the bottom of the mountain. Like routine Jaken had went and got firewood leaving me and Sesshomaru alone.

I was worried about this moment earlier in the day but my back pain took over, now that it's night and I'm no longer in pain I was so nervous. "We are going to start traveling during night." Sesshomaru said as he sat down next to me in the dark night.

"We would get there faster." I added as I wondered about the change in my sleep schedule.

I felt his hand touch my palm softly before grabbing it slowly holding it up between us. "Do you want moon water?"

His bangs fell forward covering his eyes as he nodded his head. He seemed different than earlier but I ignored it. Drawling the pattern on my hand, water came flowing out as expected.

I reached my arm out to his lips, instead he grabbed my wrist holding it towards my to drink. What he thinks I poisoned it first or something. Confused I drank the water just before I could swallow Sesshomaru rushed in to my crashing his lips to mine.

This kiss seemed more rough and aggressive than the last time we kissed. Water dripped down my jaw to my neck as he stole the water from me. I've never done anything like this before but never would I expect him to.

His hand dropped from my wrist falling onto my upper thigh. That's when I felt my lower half start to pulse like a heart beat. My mind thought of his hands touching me everywhere. I felt hot around my face when he finally pulled away.

He didn't say anything as I quickly wiped my the spilled water from the side of my mouth and neck. I just looked forward to where Jaken left not knowing what to say let alone do.

After sometime Sesshomaru got up and just walked away until his silver hair was no longer seen in the distance. I let out the breath I was holding as Jaken came into view.

"Where did Sesshomaru go?" Jaken asked as he set up the fire, I shrugged while I watch him make the fire. I told him that we are going to start traveling at night but I don't know when.