◦•●◉✿5✿◉●•◦

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't. 

Yoongi

I frowned as the door closed..

She made me dinner again? Why? 

Leaning across my desk i looked at it... I could barely see it in the container. But it smelled so good. It was a smell I've never experienced. I almost wanted to fly out of my seat over to it like a cheesy goofy movie. I kept working on my work but my eyes kept glancing back at it.

For the past few days Jinx has been taking over Lucas's later shifts due to him being sick. Every night when she comes in she sits a tuba-ware of food on my desk. I had closed off her normal section since most of her regulars wouldn't dine-in if she wasn't serving them. They rather order and take home. 

Honestly I was thinking about giving her Sarah's section. Then her regulars could reserve tables in the VIP section. normal flow reservations were free. But there was a reservation fee of $35 to lock in a table in one of the VIP sections. 

Her regulars were devoted to her service and would only be served by her so I'm sure they'd pay it. Through the last month or so I noticed the reservation numbers in Sarah's section plummeting. 

I even saw some guess asking to be sit in the other two VIP section. This is concerning and made me questions Sarah and her work ethic. Was she the problem. The only super consistent reservation in her section was the guys and I knew part of that was Jin's love for the high rise view as he ate. 

I'd make sure to bring up my suspicions with them. They'd be honest with me. It'd be good have their opinions before i make a final decision. 

After a while i huffed locking my computer and pulling the food closer to me. I wonder what she bought me today. I took the lid off and the aromas hit my nose full force.

My mouth practically drooled. 

I grabbed a plastic  fork and began to eat.

I was happy that i was alone in my office The sound  of approval i let out was too embarrassing.

I remember when i first met Jinx she said she wanted to cook. To be chef, Is this what she has to offer. Because if so I love it. I wonder what's her favorite dish to make..

omg is this even her best dish? could she do better... what is this called. I've never had this before. 

I ended up finishing it much quicker than what I want to admit. after using the sink  in the kitchen to clean it I put the tuba-ware back in my office before grabbing my things... I should check and see if the guys waited in the VIP section today. If so I'll go home with them. 

I hope Jinx is doing okay In Lucas's section. I haven't heard any complaints from her. but then again she never really does.

While putting on my jacket I thought about how i ran into Sarah when leaving the kitchen... She had on makeup and her hair was in a curly state. Different from how she looked when she first clocked in. Also she wasn't wearing the apron all the servers wore , Her uniform blouse was open a bit showing her chest. 

I don't even think she noticed it was me who was walking past as she sped walked out of the bathroom.

weird.....