◦•●◉✿17✿◉●•◦

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Jinx

I sat on tae's couch with him on one side of me and Pi Woo on the other. the rest of the guys were scattered around the living room sipping from their drinks. 

Pi Woo: Wait so... let me get this straight Tiwana passed and he kicked you out?

I nodded but shook my head

Me: It's more complicated than that... At first life was fine... nothing was wrong.. we all mourned her death.. He was so kind and sweet but when it came time to pack her things away he came across a journal of her's he didn't know existed... In that journal lied secrets i didn't even know she had.. I guess while reading it he found out that I wasn't his actual daughters. He took all his anger out on me. Being the royalty and the brother of the king he had connects. He banished me from the fairy realm saying that it was my responsibility to pay for my mother's wrong doing... He stripped me of my possessions. everything but the closed on my back and a small bag. I'm not allowed to go back.. they wont let that happen

I heard a few gasp.

Pi Woo: Kind my ass... Your mother visited the Human realm to get away from him.... he kept trying to force her to marry. Convincing her family that he was the best choice for her.. he had taken her on several dates and she had turned him down each time saying she enjoyed their time together as friends.. but he wouldn't respect her wishes. he had a strong fascination with her. He kept harassing her with gifts and material things thinking she'd cave but your mom wasn't that kind of person... eventually she came here.. I met her during her trip and we clicked instantly. her family thought she was just vacationing and everything was fine. But eventually we fell for each other and decided to settle down. She wrote back home telling them that she planned on staying here.. what we didn't know was he was getting cozy with her family back home. he had visited them regularly and bribed them with money to promise him her hand in marriage. Once they received word that she didn't plan to return they hunted her down.. forcing her to go back all with his help and connects.. He threatened to kill me. It was the only reason she went back. I've lived every day since miserable. This entire time i had know clue we'd med a beautiful being. what all did she say in her journal?

I shrugged

Me: I never had the guts to read it...in the heat of the argument he threw it in my face and it's been with my small bag of belongings ever since. In a tiny box in my loft. I didn't even know my mom vacationed in the human world. I was shocked when he told me i wasn't his daughter.. it was like he spit venom at me.

Pi woo nodded..

Pi Woo: When we'd sit and think about our future together... Our family. She always said if we had a baby together and it turned out to be a girl she'd name them Onika, I thought it was adorable. I used to joke that if it was a boy we'd go with Oniko

I chuckled watching him smile

Pi Woo: Did she... did she at least live a happy live?

i sighed

Me: At least what me she did... They always seemed happy when i was around. I can't speak for when they were alone... He was a bit controlling at times but mom took it all with a smile. I never knew just how bad she was hurting.. She did a hell of a good job putting on an act.