RWBY Abridged: Pilot

'Bad to The Bone' starts playing in the background as a man in a white suit and men in black suits follow behind him.

Roman: Alright. We're here, we're here, we're here. Turn off the music.

'Click'

Roman: Alright, that walk was longer than expected. Shouldn't have put it on loop.

Man 1: This isn't the pet store.

Roman and his men enter the dust store.

Roman: I lied, we aren't going to the pet store.

Man 1: Oh come on!

Man 2: Seriously.

Man 3: Dude.

Man 4: Can we at least stop at the pet store on the way home?

Roman: No.

Man 4: But I want a dog

Roman: I'll buy you a dog when I know you're responsible enough to take care of it.

Man 4: But how will you know when I'm responsible enough if you never get me one?

Roman: Look everyone shut up.

Man 2: If he gets a dog, can I get a parrot?

Roman: Shut up. Alright hands in the air, this is a robbery.

Shopkeeper: W-who are you?

Roman: That's none of your concern-

Shopkeeper: Where are you?

Roman: I'm right here. In front of you.

Shopkeeper: Are you holding a gun in my head please stop.

Roman: Oh, oh my God. Did they really- wow they really fucking did. They put a fucking blind man in charge of an ammunition store. No wonder why kids get ahold of this stuff.

Shopkeeper: Are you from the war?

Roman: And he's old too. Perfect. Alright, let's grab the dust and get out of here.

Shopkeeper: Is that you Billy?

Man 3: This is such bullshit, I wanted to feed the turtles.

The man turns to his left and sees another person in the store wearing a red cloak

Ruby: Oh wow, this Juane Arc guy sounds so hot.

Man 3: Hey kid, hands in the air.

Ruby: I love his name too. So an arc is a segregated part is of a continuous plotline huh? Well, he can put his arc in my plotline heh. Should I be saying this out loud? Nah, nobody comes to the store this late at night anyways. Huh?

The man grabs Ruby's shoulder turning her around. He points to his ears signaling her to take off her headphones.

Ruby: 'Ah shit cheese.' Listen. Whatever you may have heard, I was just practicing my lines because I got a role in an abridged series.

Man 3: Hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Wait, are you... Robbing me?

Man 3: Yes.

Ruby: uh huh. So lemme get this straight, you come over here, sword in hand, threaten me, and then expect me to stand here while you take all my stuff? You know, I don't see why you'd wanna take from me. You've already got something of your own. Something very special.

Man 3: Okay, what's that-

Ruby: Some fucking balls.

(Y/N) Pov