RWBY Abridged: Your Pretty Face is Going To Beacon

Seriously, how do you even find an chapter of this series? You probably have to search up RWBY Abridged and then go to like the 6th result page

————————————————————————

Ruby: UUUUUUCK

Yang: I didn't know that you wanted to come to this school!

Ruby: I didn't want to come to this school. Look here's the last thing I remember.

We flashback to the same room (Y/N) and Ruby we're in with Ozpin and Glinda.

Ruby: Look you're not listening to me, I don't want to go to Beacon.

Ozpin: But you can learn to kill monsters there, doesn't that sound cool? And we use actual Grimm. We don't just use normal animals and then paint their skin black like that Signal place.

Ruby: Oh my God, they really do that?

Ozpin: Eh...

Ruby: What do you mean "Eh"?

Glinda: Can we please move faster?

Ruby: Bet you say that a lot.

-SLAM!-

Ruby: OW God, stop it!

Ozpin: Alright, I get it. If you don't want to go to Beacon that's fine with me. Just remember, my offer still stands if you wish to discuss it another day. And what about you Mr (L/N)?

(Y/N): Fuck it. I have nothing else to do with my life.

Ozpin: Excellent. Now I believe I owe you brownies, Miss Rose. Excuse me while I go get them.

Ozpin walks out of the room and Glinda looks back at Ruby.

Ruby: Sooo?

Glinda: I'm always watching.

Glinda almost hits her whip on the table again, but bluffs, making Ruby flinch.

Ruby: Eh!

Glinda: Alwaysssss.

The flashback ends and cuts back to Yang and Ruby.

Ruby: Then I ate some brownies, fell unconscious, then woke up on this fucking plane and-

Yang: Aw, brownies sweet! You still got some?

Ruby: No sis, I don't think you understand, I think there was something in them.

Yang: Aw even better!

Ruby: I MEAN LIKE DRUGS!

Yang: Yeah what you'd think I meant?

A hologram appears and shows Glinda on it while all the students stare.

Glinda: "Welcome new students of Beacon Academy. You may think that getting into it was easy, but having to get used to how cramped it feels will be difficult. Believe it or not, it's had to expand itself quite a bit from all the people who've came.