Chapter 19: Final Exam Failed

No One Pov:

The next day roll around faster than kai had hope for.

He didn't want to do this but it was the only chance he has because there is no way he is killing a dragonborn.

As he got to the arena the crowd cheer him on. His mother was giving everyone a speech about how amazed she was about her son be able to get this far.

Kai wasn't happy mainly because he knew that he was keeping this from his mother. Maybe he should of ran away but he knew that if he did that his sister would find out and would tell mom everything.

Nya was still not happy with the plan he was going to do as she knows that this might make him loose everything but there is nothing she could do about it.

As kai inter the area his sister right behind him ready to help him iut it anything goes wrong

Kai- I don't think I can do this

Nya- Hey its alrigh just be careful with that dragon and everything will be alright

Kai- Its not the dragon that I am worry about

Nya- What are you even going to do?

Kai- Put an end to this once and for all. I have to at lesst try. Nya if something bad happens to me just make sure they don't find cole

Nya- I will I promise just promise me that it won't go wrong

Kai- I don't-

Borg- Kai its time knock them dead

As the crowd cherr him on as he fully inter the area.

Kai Pov:

As I went inside the area I started having a bad feeling about this.

I look around before looking my mom in her eyes as I grab my shield and sword

I over heard my mom talking to Borg about her choosing the hammer but I don't care after all yoday is the day of life and death.

As they slowly open the cage a lighting dragonborn appear and boy is he angry. Everyone cheer as the dragon was let out of his cage.

The lighting dragon started climing all over the walls even trying to electric shoot some of the people but they were able to move out of the way. Then the dragon spotted me.

It lower itself on the floor and stare at me with anger in his eyes. I knew that he wanted to kill me but I can't die not just yet.

As the dragon got closer to me I drop my weapons making the dragonborn get confuse a little.

Kai- Its ok I won't hurt you

Everyone was in shock asking themselves what is he doing.

My mother look at me before realising something.

Maya-Stop the fight

Kai- No you need to see this for yourself we don't need to kill them anymore

Maya- I said stop the fight

As my mom made a huge sound which made the dragon jump and started attacking me. Thanks mom you just spook it.

I let out a screem

No one pov:

Cole was sleeping when he heard kai screem and when he mind link eith kai he notice that he was being attack by a lighting dragon.

The dragon keep following kai trying to kill him as his mom went down to the area. Nya screaming kai name before using an axe to get inside the area.

Cole climing up the mountain trying to get out of the area that he thought was his cage but really was his home. He was able to get a good grip on the mountain top.

Kai was dodging the lighting dragon attack as cole started running to where kai was after all he was not going to loose someone so special to him not again.

Nya was able to get the dragon off of kai back as their mother open the area doors.

Mya- This way kids

Nya was able to get to are mother in time but when kai ran up to her the lighting dragon made him go the other way.

Which made the lighting dragonborn get him in time. As kai was pin down by the dragon everyone heard a dragon roar before kai heard cole in there mind link

M. Cole- Kai

He blast the cage open and attack the dragon on top making everyone in the area shock as they see the earth dragonborn for the first time in forever.

Borg- Earth Dragonborn

As they attach each other the lighting dragon roar trying to understand why cole just attack him before cole went in front of kai as wasn't having it. It wasn't until cole pretty much almost rap his tail around kai for the lighting dragon to understand him.

The lighting dragon look at him before looking at kai as it ran into his cage.

Cole look at kai with a worry look.

Kai- Ok cole go get out of here before they caught you

M. Cole- Not without you I am not leaving you here after what just happen.

People started jumping in the area to catch cole as kai beg cole to leave but cole couldn't leave not with kai.

That is when cole started attacking the other people around him as they try to catch him.

Maya soon grab her axe and went to attack cole bu cole got to her first. Cole was going to end her for what she has done to his kai when kai scream stop.

Cole look at kai with fear in his eyes which caught cole off gaurd but before cole and do anything he was caught.

Kai- No cole pls don't hurt him pls

Nya was holding kai back knowing that this won't end well if he get in there mother way.

Kai had tears in his eyes as cole look at kai.

M. Kai- Cole I am so sorry this is all my fault

M. Cole- Don't worry it was my fault that I didn't leave as long as yout ok at the end of the day I don't care what happens to me

M. Kai- Don't say that

But before kai could do anything else Maya grab kai and pull him out of the area. Nya scearming at there mom to stop only for there mom to order nya to stay here and help them cage the drahon which nya had to do.