Unknowingly Admitted

Tommy's pov:

I woke up feeling warm and safe. I didn't know why I felt so safe it was just a feeling that I had. I already remembered what had happened previously and all that followed but that wasn't my concern.

I hadn't felt safe and welcomed like this ever since I run away from my beloved family, my everything but it was for Ranboo and he is worth it right?

All of a sudden somoene jumped on my body. I looked up to see technoblade, his pink hair shining in the sunlight and his smile was bigger than anyones I have ever seen.

"Welcome back home, well without being beaten up!" He said enthusiasm taking over his voice "hi-," I got cut off "the maids are going to help dress you up and we will take after they are done," He said sprinting out of the room.

Geez why is he in such a rush I got up and smiled at the room I was in. My old room. Nothing changed, it was the exact same as how I left it. The Realization hit that niki is probably worried sick as well as Ranboo.

I hope I didn't disturb Everton whilst they were at their convention I thought to myself guilt taking over me. I started pacing around the room as negitive thoughts overwhelmed my mind.

I ruin everything, They all hate me now and does my family because I ran away from them and now they are going to execute me or execute Ranboo because of Me. The whole country must hate me, I broke my families heart. My brothers must hate me being here. They probably wanted to kill me right there on the spot before but decided not because they didn't want to traumatize anyone. I am a terrible person.

Just as tears were slowly making their way down my freshly red cheek. The door got kicked down making it fall off Its hinges. About 6 people ran into the room and bombarded me with hugs.

I knew who they were. They were the maids that used to scold my brothers and I when we caused trouble but they also took care of me when my brothers or father weren't available. My father wasn't really ever available to take care of me so it was either my siblings or the maids.

Their names were carel, Mary, Sally, Evelen, Cherry and last but definitely not least Ariana. Ariana was Evelen daughter so she wasn't a maid but she did help out her mom occasionally, she was only 19 at this moment.

"Hey guys," I say out of breath because of the fact I was not able to breath. "well nice to see you again, i missed ya," carel said in an American accent.

After our sob fulled reunion, we got to work on my appearance. Right now I have bags under my eyes for crying to be very honest I looked like I hadn't slept for days.

They put me in a bath and cleaned me up. The whole time I was as red as a tomato. It was a very awkward experience, at least for me that is. After that they brushed and untangled my hair, making it retreat into its normal place of a curly swish.

Now it was time for the part I really dreaded for. I always hated this part when I was young and I will continue on my legacy. Mary suggested that we go for the normal light blue suit but I declined because I find it would be very disrespectful if I put on fancy clothes if i had run away.

So I put on a green and blue shirt and Jean shorts. I didn't have any hair on my legs because in the royalty family you never have hair anywhere but your hair and some things just stick with you.

They were a little more short but who cares. When I was 14 my brothers would never allow me to wear shit like that but thing have changed right? I also wore them because Ranboo liked them, he didn't really like when I wasn't wearing something revealing.

Sally and cherry lead me to my destination. They opened the door and gave me a reusurring nod. I was extremely nervous and anxious as i walked through the door.

Wilbur pov:

I had to do some tasks and royal stuff today. I went though it all very fast well as fast as a Human could possibly go because my youngest brother that I hadn't seen in 2 years is at home. He is probably awake right now reason being its 10pm or maybe he's asleep, it is pretty late at night

I was smiling gleefully as I got out of the Carriage. I looked at my home knowing Theuses was in there. "Thankyou," I thank the driver as I and many other guards make our way to the door.

I open it and immediately out of nowhere Techno my eldest brother pops up in front of me. He explained that Theuses had been beaten up by some staff and was rushed to the emergany room, he's now in his old room asleep.

I was steaming with anger, my fists were balled up into a circular shaped shape. "Oh and I did kill every single one of them," he states proudly. It makes me calm knowing that they're rotting in hell foe hurting my little brother. I love both of my siblings with all my heart.

Me and Techno separated. Techno needed to sort some bussines out with the king I mean father, I will never get used to the fact that Techno is the king.

I ran as fast as a mother running for their child to Theueseses room. When I opened the door my heart shattered into pieces. My little brother was there laying on the bed peacefully as a bandage on his forehead.

My frown started to turn into a smile as I realized he's back, he's returned. I will never let you go again I promise to myself. I sat on the boys bed and starred at what he was wearing.

My gaze was going down aww nice shirt i think to myself as my gaze dropped even lower aww nice shor- wait is he wearing shorts! He's not allowed to wear that it's so revealing and since he is more on the feminine side people find him more attractive!

I ran to my room grab some clothes that aren't revealing. I was still protective, you might say even more now. I came back and changed what he was wearing. Good now this will lower a chance of a perv trying to do anything with you I think to myself.

I lay myself on the bed, theuseses back of his head was facing me. I don't know how long I stared at the slumbering boy but I am guessing that it's round about 3am.

All of a sudden the boy I was next to seemed awake. Suddenly he started to fiddle with his fingers oh he's awake but he seems scared? From behind the boy was panting heavily and his calves tightened. I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him closer to me.

He calms down, and quickly i heard tiny little snores which made my heart throb. I played with his blonde hair for a few minutes before falling asleep with him in my touch.

I was woken up my my brother technoblade. He was in awe with the fact I was cuddling Theuses. "Come on dad wants to speak to you and awwww," he says sticking out his bottom lip.

I flushed a deep red and got up trying not to wake up the sleeping youngest. Before we leave me and techno each place a kiss on the slumbering boys forehead.

I will find Mark and I will kill him for hurting theuses I garentee myself.

You might be wondering why do I want to kill Mark? He did nothing well there were a few things in Theuses dream that he unknowingly admitted.