The Mastermind

Tommy's pov:

"Well it First started when,"

Flashback:

Its 7pm in the night and I have finally become comfortable with my new home. I have only been here for two months and I have only started school a month ago.

I miss my brothers alot, sometimes I wish I hadn't run away and stayed with my beloved family but nothing ever lasts forever.

I was really bored so I decided to go downstairs where niki and Ranboo is. Ranboo doesn't like when I call him mark but I try my best to call him Ranboo unfortunately I am a human being and I make mistakes and Ranboo gets very mad when I call him by his original name. He doesn't do anythign though. He really just shuts his mouth and tightens his hands into fists.

I walk downstairs and there was Ranboo and niki sitting down at a tbal eating some cupcakes since the shop was closed no one was there except for me, Ranboo and niki.

"Hi niki, hey Mark," I say immediately stopping at my tracks. "Oh I am so sorr-," I was cut off by him sending a slap across my face.

I looked at him in shock and utter pain. My cheak was going to burst out in flames well at least that's what I felt of it. I looked him in the eye and all I saw was anger and violence.

He then placed another punch, then another and 5 more to come. Niki was screaming at him to stop and was trying to get him off of me because he had now pinned me to the floor.

I was so scared, this wasn't the Ranboo I knew. Ranboo was sweet, kind, funny and smart. He wouldn't hurt a fly and I am serious he actually struggles to kill a fly.

After a few more minutes niki managed to get him off of me. "Tommy, go to your room," She demands whilst holding Ranboo to her body making sure he couldn't hurt me anymore.

I ran up to my room and balled my eyes out. After an hour or so niki came barged through my door.

She looked at me in pity. My nose had blead every single white spot possible in the room and my arms and legs had bruises all over them.

I couldn't move my left leg, I didn't really want to move any body parts. "Come on, Tommy I am going to take you to the hospital and don't you worry ranboo's asleep."She states.

She picked me up, because I wasn't all that heavy anyone could really pick me up. She lead me to the car and drove me off to the hospital. When we arrived the doctors had told me that I had earned myself a broken left leg, a sprained left arm, a concussion and he also told niki to try not and frighten me because I will flinch alot. He also told niki that I probably wouldn't talk much as I am still frightened.

We got in the car and drove off back home. I didn't really want to see Ranboo again but I couldn't voice that to niki because when I tried to talk nothing would come out, exactly the doctor said would happen.

When we got home niki carried me to my bedroom because unfortunately we hadn't gotten crutches yet. I didn't feel safe to go to sleep so niki cuddled me while I slept.

It was yesterday when the whole incident happened and niki said I'd didn't have to attend school today so that's pretty cool.

Ranboo hasn't said one word to me, I haven't said one word to him. I am still a tiny bit angry at him but I really do miss his cuddles and kisses.

Its been a week since me and Ranboo have talked and I have crutches now so I can go to school. My friends have been avoiding me well except George, he's also wondering why everyone is so weird with me.