Catching Fire

Another bright flash comes and goes but leaves a small four year old.

            Seeing Clem and Peeta the little boy runs up to them yelling. "MAMA! PAPA!"

              Everyone left flabbergasted as they watch the little boy run up to the couple and hug them.

               A note pops and Primrose reads it:

Hello,
Wondering about the random child. This is the future child of Peeta and Clematis. They adopted Aiden a week after when I pulled you out of your timeline.

-May the Odds be in your Favor.

Aiden letting go of his mama and poppa and shyly holds his mamas hand and says "I'm Aiden P-pho-nix Everdeen-Mellarky."

Peeta and Clem letting out a small snort before Peeta bends down and whispers the right way to say his last name making the little boy gasp and say. "Mellark!"

DISTRICT 12- WOODS- AFTER THE TENTH GAMES

Lucy laying on the tall grassy meadow against a young Coryo chest.

          Everyone that was from the Districts and Capitol gasped to themselves seeing a young her version of Snow.

Smiling softly humming a song she'd been thinking of— it was different than her normal music, as she traced his chest and him smiling tracing his fingers up and down her arms.

SNOW: What are you singing, my lovely song bird.

LUCY: A song about home.

SNOW: Home?

Slowly getting up looking at him with utter adoration.

LUCY: You— you're my home.

Gently taking her guitar into her arms and starts strumming it.

Humming.

LUCY:

I was listening to the winds—
I saw a face in the leaves
Then it vanished away from my hands, hmmm—

DISTRICT 12- VICTORS VILLAGE- PEETAS AND CLEMATIS' HOUSE

CLEM:

I had a dream, I was seven
Climbin' my way in a tree
I saw a piece of heaven
Waitin' in patience for me, hmm—

In a room was a little boy, with sandy brown hair, Aiden Phoenix Everdeen-Mellark, lays listening as Clem sings a song she'd heard.

  "Hey! Thats me!" Aiden said looking and pointing at himself on the screen. As he said that some of the people around couldn't help but coo at the younger boy.

Odd that she couldn't hold a face to who sang it to her— but thankfully found a little book with numerous of songs and poems in the meadows home she'd found so long ago.

         Snow clenching his jaw— 'how does she know this song? It was only meant for me.'

          Remus and the rest of the Marauders all share a look, that song was one Hope Lupin would sing.

DISTRICT 12- WOODS- AFTER THE TENTH GAMES

Lucy shown scared running.