Chapter 5

Remember when I said the worst that could come from Foxy getting drunk was a slight hangover?

Yeah, about that....

When I woke up the next morning, I felt warmer than usual. I didn't think anything of it at first.

And then I turned over.

Foxy was in my bed, in nothing but his pants. I blushed, SO hard. In his drunken state, he must've thought it was his bed. I guess he didn't see me.

He was snoring, so I knew he was asleep. I wrapped an arm around him carefully, and he didn't seem to stir. I smiled; his fur was still just as soft as I remembered.

I didn't want to fall back asleep. I knew what would probably happen if I did. But soon, my breathing settled, and I closed my eyes, with Foxy still in my arms.

---------------

I woke up, and honestly, I was scared. I didn't open my eyes for fear that Foxy would be there, wide awake and looking at me.

"C'mon Bonnie. Be a man and open your eyes!" I thought.

Once I finally did, I awoke to realize that Foxy was gone. "Great," I muttered, "that means he woke up while I was holding him. Fucking beautiful."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got out of the bed and went to the kitchen area of the dorm. Foxy was there, eating a waffle. "Hey, Bon."

"H-Hey Foxy."

"Sorry 'bout last night. I can only imagine how I musta acted."

"It's fine."

"Heh, you musta thought I was a stuffed animal er somethin'."

Uh oh.

"Look, I'm sorry 'bout gettin' inta yer bed. I didn't know what I was doin'."

"I-it's fine. I didn't mind it."

"Good." he stayed silent for a moment as he continued to eat his breakfast, and I made my own; just a simple bowl of cereal.

"Yer fur is awf'lly soft, ye know."

I blushed yet again. "Th-thanks...yours is pretty soft too."

He blushed. "Aw, thanks mate!"

I sat down on the couch and ate my cereal in silence. "Say, Foxy?"

"Aye?"

"I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"And? What's th' question?"

"D-D you think that we could...maybe uh..."

The phone rang. Foxy grabbed it. "Ahoy?"

I could barely hear Chica's voice on the other side, along with Freddy. He handed the phone to me. "It's fer you."

I took the phone. "Hello?"

"Bonnie, we need your help!" Chica sounded worried.

"What? Why? What happened?"

"We don't know how to do the Algebra homework!"

I groaned. I thought somebody had gotten hurt, so I got worried for no reason. "Which dorm are you guys in?"

"We're in mine." She answered.

"Fine, I'll be right over."

"What's goin' on?"

"They need help. I'm heading to Chica's dorm."

"What happened?" He said, just as concerned as I was.

I sighed as I walked to the door. "Stupidity happened."

---------------

When I got back, I heard Foxy singing a shanty from within.

"Whiskey is the life of man,

Whiskey, Johnny!

O, whiskey is the blood of man,

Whiskey for my Johnny O!

O, I drink whiskey when I can

Whiskey, Johnny!

I'd drink whiskey from an old tin can,

Whiskey for my Johnny O!"

I stifled a laugh. Fitting that he was singing about whiskey after last night. I opened the door.

On the couch with Foxy was Spring, who had my guitar in hand, playing the last few notes with amazing finesse.

"That was pretty good!" He complimented Foxy's singing. "What was it called again?"

"It's called "Whiskey Johnny". One of the shorter shanties on the seven seas, but a good one noneth'less." He smiled, and saw me out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, hey there, Bonnie!"

"Hey Foxy. Hi Spring."

"Hey Bon." He smirked.

"Please don't call me that."

"Whatever you say, Bon."

"Okay, Smartass." I joked.

"He really like me singin', ye know!"

"Who doesn't?" I said.

Spring pulled out his phone. "Dangit. I gotta go. Mike needs help with his computer." He chuckled. "He's horrible with tech, so I saw this coming. You wouldn't believe how much power he wastes on stuff." He opened the door and left.

I thought about what to do next. I was going to mention how I felt earlier, but...did I really want to? Wouldn't it seem like it was too much, too soon?

"Bon? Yoohoo, Bon? Yer still kickin', aye?" Foxy waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh, y-yeah, just thinking."

"'Bout what?"

"It's hard to explain."

"Oh...Well then...Wanna play Mortal Kombat X?"

I smirked. "You're on!"