5. First Talk...

Milne Se Nigahon Ke Kya Fayda Hota,Ye Baat Samjhata Tumhe Jo Tumne Meri Taraf Dekha Hota

Ye Baat Samjhata Tumhe Jo Tumne Meri Taraf Dekha Hota...

RUHANIKA

Hey Mahadev.. hume kuch samajh nahi aa rha hum kya kare.. okay i know you are confused so let me tell you what happened two hours back.

( Hey mahadev, i can't understand what should I do)

So Around two hours back i got up fully fresh and in a good mood. But guess what as soon as I went downstairs to greet everyone good morning. They said "Ruhi beta get ready fast the boy and his family will be here soon"

Okay i know that they are coming but didn't Krish bhai came in the evening to meet di. Why are they coming in morning.

That's what happened so now am standing infront of My closet thinking about what should I wear. I mean i have to put good impression yaar. If i have to get married then why not be friend with those people right?? Yes.

"Ruhi" i heard Bhabhi's voice
"Bhabhi you came on the right time"

"Why are you not ready yet bacche"
"Bhabhi i don't know what to wear." I whinned she shook her head and then  looked at my closet she chose my outfit which was white suit with red scarf

" I whinned she shook her head and then  looked at my closet she chose my outfit which was white suit with red scarf

I quickly went to get ready. Finally after i was satisfied with my look i went out.

"How is it?" I asked bhabhi and di who were sitting there
"Beautiful" they both said

Soon there were some voices heard downstairs. they are here.
Oh my god.. oh my god..
Mahadev what should I do.

"Ruhi let's go" bhabhi said i shake my head
"No bhabhi i don't wanna marry..no no"

"Ruhi calm down they are not going to eat you alive just calm down baccha" she said i took deep breath.

Hey mahadev.

I along with bhabhi made my way out in the living room there were seven people. As we reached there I saw the lady from Mahadev temple. Maa sa hukum.

What is she doing here?
Then i looked around and saw there was another lady around maa sa hukum's age then a man. They all were smiling. Then i saw Three boys and A girl.

My family and them saw me and they smiled widely. Common people tell me who you are.

"Ridhima hukum meet my granddaughter Ruhanika" dadu said

"Khama ghani" i said
"Ghani khama .. inse toh hum pehle hi mil chuke hai kaka." She said

( I have already met her uncle)

"Ruhanika I am Ridhima Rathore. Your soon to be Mother in law" She said smiling well she seems nice.

"Nice to meet you maa sa hukum" i said
"Aree remove hukum. Call me maa sa. And here Meet Avinash Rathore and Ishita Rathore. They are Abhir's Kaka and kaki." She said i looked at her a bit confused.. wait Abhir is his name.

"Khama ghani kaka sa and kaki sa" i said composing myself.

"Ghani khama beta" they said then Maa sa huku- maa sa turned to the younger clan

"Here they are-
"Hi bhabhi ma..  maa i will introduce" One of the Boy said

"Bhabhi ma i am Abhiraj Your To be devar" he said then he motioned to the one who had A little tan skin and longer hair.

"He is Darsh. Your second devar and Our bua sa's son" he waved at me. Then Abhiraj motioned towards the girl and the boy.

"She is Anika and He is Aviraj they are kaka sa and kaki sa's daughter and son" okay i smiled and waved at both of them.

This family seem nice. But what about the man am getting married to.. where is he?

"I know what you are thinking beta Abhi Had a very important work that is why he didn't came." Maa sa said

I looked at her and smiled but i didn't felt right i mean it's not only my marriage. He is the groom so he should have came.

"Badi ma we can call Bhai sa" Aviraj said

"But Bhai sa said he will be busy today" darsh spoke
"And he said to call Saurabh if necessary" Abhiraj said you know this family is so welcoming i mean they met me first time today and they behave like we know each other since years.

"Okay here let me video call him" Abhiraj said and dialled the number.

"Okay Kids You guys go to the next room and then talk with him" dadu said and nodded towards me to take them to the next room. And that's what I did.

Soon Abhiraj was talking to the person he said is 'HIS' secratary.
Suddenly he gave the phone to me.

"Abhiraj it better be important" i heard HIS voice.
Hey mahadev it's so... I don't know how to explain but it gave me goose bumps. Then i saw that it was not video call thank God.

"If you didn't speak in ten seconds am cutting the call" he said

Finally i took a deep breath and said
"Hello"
"Abhi- Who is this?" He asked
"Umm.. hi..umm I am Ruhanika" i said shuttering why the freaking hell am I shuttering.

......
ABHIR

"Umm.. hi.. um.. I am Ruhanika" You know i somehow knew it was her.

Her voice is so sweet and i Fucking don't know how to react. It's all that Abhiraj he must have given her Phone.

"Are you there Abhir" fuck my name sounds so good from her mouth..

"Yeah" that's all i could say. I really don't talk that much but i can atleast start a conversation right? No.

"Umm I actually don't have .. an.. anything to say.. Umm it's Abhiraj who gave me the phone" she said Oh I know that darling.

"So you didn't wanted to talk with me?" Why am I talking bullshit.

"Umm.. yes.. no i mean no it's not like that.." she said i so badly wanted to chuckle.

"Hmm. Well I actually had a really important meeting to attend so i couldn't come" i said

"Yeah Maa sa told me" she replied

"Umm can I ask you.. s.something " she asked
"Yeah go on"

"Umm nothing" she said
"We will talk once I get back there Ruhanika" i said i don't know why but i knew she was nodding her head.

Soon the phone was passed to Abhiraj.

"Hi Bhai sa"
"What was that?"
"Oh common don't act like you didn't like talking to bhabhi ma. You talked for whole 5 minutes. You don't even talk to us that long" he said

"I will talk to you later" i said i really can't handle him now.

I put my phone on the table and leaned back in my chair. I sighed till now her name was haunting me now her voice will do the task. This was our first talk.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is another update
Hope you like it

Take care
Love yaa......