18. I Have The Best Family

Vo Jo mujhe dekh ke hase,Pana chahu raat din jise,Rabba usse naam kar mere,Tenu Dil da wasta hai

Pana chahu raat din jise,
Rabba usse naam kar mere,
Tenu Dil da wasta hai.
.....

AUTHOR

After the Rathores left. It was only Chauhan family left there. Krish along with his mom and dadi left and no not because of any stupid reason like breaking engagement. He just wanted Chauhan's to talk and sort out their matter. Right now Veena Devi was sitting and regretting every word she said and Saurabh as well as Nandani Chauhan were Angry as well as happy. Angry at their father for making such a big lie and not revealing the truth even after so many year. But happy that their daughter got a husband like Abhir and A family like Rathores. The environment here was super quite as no one knew what to say or do.

On the Other Hand were Rathores who have reached Ajmer. Ruhanika was still Quite she wasn't speaking a single word. Her silence was Ripping Apart Abhir's heart. He Can't see his wife like this. They all entered their haveli but Ruhanika didn't stopped and made her way towards her chamber. Abhir Nodded at His parents and ran behind her. She went to the room and was about to lock it when abhir stopped her.

"Jaan Please say something" Abhir said as he slowly Held her close to him. She just kept her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around him.
"Rooh Please Jaan say something hm? Won't you talk to your veer" Abhir said Ruhanika looked up at him and Her eyes filled with tears. Abhir Wiped the tears and hugged her. He could hear her sobs and feel the tears on his Kurta. He was slowly rubbing her back and whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"Veer, she...she ca..called me mu..mur-
"Shh Jaan you didn't do anything, you hear me? You were never at fault." Abhir said he didn't knew how to Tell her that it's all her dada sa's stupidity that she always had to hear those curses and those stupid words.

"Yo.. you.. promise?"
"I promise Jaan. You didn't did anything. You are my sweet wifey, aren't you? Then how did you thought a sweet girl like you can do anything bad hm? Now come on don't cry. Now everything is fine." Abhir said and took her to the closet. Helping her changed her clothes and jewellery. He changed his clothes and picked his rooh up taking her to the bed.

"Veer, I am not sleepy" Ruhanika said ignoring her lie. Abhir lays down on the bed and pulls her to the bed. Keeping Her head on his chest, he slowly massaged her hair. Making her sigh and slowly fall into deep slumber.

....
RUHANIKA
(Next Morning)

I opened My eyes and saw my lovely husband sleeping peacefully with his arms around me. Things that happened yesterday have actually Effected me. I mean Never in my life I thought that Bua sa hated me Because she thought I was a Murderer. Well Even she is not at fault, Dadu was the one who told her this. I don't even know whether to Blame him or not.
He loves me and I know that. But Just because of his lie i have been hearing taunts for my whole life. Bua sa even Cursed me but still he never thought of telling her the truth. And bua sa, although I can understand the pain she must have went through but I still can't Forget Her words.

I slowly untangle myself from my dear husband and kissed his forehead before stepping down from the bed. I straight went to the bathroom. Did my morning routine and got ready for my day. I wasn't feeling like wearing a saree of anything so I simply put on Salwar suit. I looked at veer who was still sleeping and Decided to let him sleep some more. I made my way out of the chamber to the garden as it's still early and mostly Everyone is sleeping. I sat on the bench feeling the breeze. When I felt someone's presence behind me.

I turned back only to find Maa sa standing there looking at me.
"Good morning maa sa" I said trying my best to smile.
"Why are you trying when you don't want to smile, hm?" She said as she sat beside me. I know i can't hide it from her.

I sighed and kept my head on her lap as she slowly patted my head. I don't know when the tears started flowing.
"Ruhi Bacche you know you can share anything with me, right?" She asked

"I don't know maa, it's like I am confused. You know I love my dadu, Vaishali di, and even though Bua sa taunted me since childhood still she is a family member. I want to forgive them but i can't" I told her my worries

She looked at me and smiled,
"You know Bacche, You have already forgiven them. But what you are struggling with is to forget the things they did." She said wiping the tears.

"Then what do I do maa?"
"Just Relax, Don't try to forget those things. Just think of them as a bad dreams although we can't easily forget them but we can't always worry them right? Just focus on your future, your health, your career, your Family, Just Focus on good things around you." She said i gave her a smile and got up pulling her into a hug.

"Thank you so much maa and yeah I won't call you maa sa" i said to which she chuckled
"Anything for my daughter. Now come on let's go inside or your husband and his father both will Call Police to Find us" She said and we both laughed before getting up and going inside.

The view inside was ... Um Intersting i would say... Okay well, both dada sa were sitting at the dinning table.Badi dadi sa, choti dadi sa were Sitting in the living room. Kaki sa, Bua sa and Anika were standing infront of the Kitchen door looking at the men as in baba sa, kaka sa, Fufa sa and Veer were making breakfast as Abhiraj, Aviraj and darsh helped them and What a sight to watch. Rathore men in kitchen. Impressive. Hehe.

Me and maa went there as they all turned to us. All of them gave us a big smile before continuing their work.

"What's the occasion again Bhai sa" Bua sa asked
"Nothing is the occasion Adhi, Our Ruhanika Hukum was sad so Abhir suggested why not make all her favourite dishes and make her happy" kaka sa said

I looked at all of them with a teary eyes and wide smile on my face. I ran in there and hugged all of them and Yeah pecked my husband muttering soo many thank yous. I was sent out of the kitchen with the ladies. We all sat in the living room talking and selecting movies to watch at today is the family day. Both the Grand couple are going to Some Function. So we all decided to have a family day.

I really am the luckiest girl to have such a nice family and husband. They all loves me alot. I suddenly jumped from my seat and hugged all the ladies.

"I have the best family in the world"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are good
Here is another update

Hope you like it
Take care
Love yaa...