6. Hey mahadev, why me??

Tune Kuch Jaadu Hum per Kiya sa lagta hai

Tere Alawa Kisi Aur Ko Dekhna Gunah sa lagta hai....

RUHANIKA

Hey mahadev.. This must have been the most difficult talk of my life. I mean already i was feeling so Weird and now his voice i don't how am going to stand against it. It makes me go weak. Take deep breaths Ruhi take deep breaths.

After calming myself i made my way towards where all the elders were. Anika and guys went there already. When i reached there i saw everyone was laughing at something but when they saw me they all stopped and started behaving like they were not laughing just now. I looked towards maa and asked

"What were you all laughing at?"

She said nothing and came to me kissed my forehead.
"Am happy you are getting such a nice boy as your husband baby. Abhir is really nice" she said.

I just looked at her and nodded as i blushed at his name.

"Aww.. look at her maa all blushing haa" bhabhi teased. Oh god way to embarrass myself.

Everyone in the room laughed at Bhabhi's remark and soon the Rathores stood up for leaving that's when maa sa came to me and patted my forehead.

"Stay happy bacche.. We will come back soon and take you with us. And yeah pandit ji have told us a few dates of your marriage i will ask Abhir to call you. You both can discuss it okay" she said i could just nod. I was about to touch her feet but she stopped and hugged me.

After the Rathores left my family was full on teasing accept baba, bua sa and di. Well di was busy with her to be Husband so what can we do. Also maa sa gave my lovely family another reason. Which was she will ask Him to call me. Hey mahadev.

Only i know how i freed myself from my own family. Then i went to my room and same time I got a message from maa sa. It said she gave my number to him and he will call me once he gets free from his meeting.

Oh god. I mean i am already this bothered after talking to him a few hours back now again talking. How will I do that. I really don't know why he is saying yes to this marriage i mean come on he is the hukum of Rajasthan. The king and such a big businessman can't he say no if doesn't want this marriage. But he said he couldn't come cause he was busy.

Nothing is more important then his future wife. But maybe it was really very important. No... - urghhhh.

Hum pagal ho jayenge soch soch ker.

( I will go mad because of thinking too much ).

Okay lets leave all this. I am gonna study sometime.
With this thought i went to my book shelf and took out one of my books....

....
(Time skip to the evening)

ABHIR

"Anything else sir" Saurabh asked as i gave him the file.

"No just send this file to the Malhotra's nothing else. You may leave" i said he nodded and left. Finally am done with all these meetings. You know i love my work but today focusing on work was the most difficult task for me. It was like No matter what i think, what i do, my whole Thoughts go back to one person. That is Ruhanika.

After talking to her i couldn't control myself and see her picture and you know what she is so beautiful.

And She is that temple girl. Yes you read it right she is that temple girl i really just wanted go back and meet her but i can't. I had work and i can't just leave all this. But now am done. Now All my time will be her. She is the One am gonna marry she is the one made me feel like this. Now she is the only one who can be a remedy to this feeling. I have decided i will go back in night itself but not before calling her.

Yes maa sent me her phone number and told me what all the things happened there. She also said they have found some auspicious dates and we have to select one from them.

I quickly got up from my seat and went out to my car. I made my way to the hotel. I really wanna hear her voice again.

As i reached the hotel i changed into my sweatpants and layed on the bed with my phone in my hand i opened my WhatsApp and then dialled the number mom sent me. After four rings she picked the call..

"Hello" i sighed as her voice calmed my nerves.

"Ruhanika, Abhir this side" i said i felt her intake breath looks like i also have an effect on her.

"Um.. h..hi" she shuttered
"Hi" i replied

"Um.. ahem.. when are you coming.. b.. back" she asked timidly.

"Why you want to meet me?" I asked i too wanna meet you hone wali biwi

( Soon to be wife)

"Yea.. no.. i mean you said we w..will talk when you are here" she is cute

"Hm.. i will come back late night we will meet tomorrow" i said the line went silent for a second

"Oh..okay" she said and hung up the call.
Did she just hung up the call on my face?...

.....
RUHANIKA

Oh my god... Oh my god.. i.. we.. we will meet tomorrow he said.

I was reading some file when my phone rang with an unknown number. When i picked the call it was him. At first i didn't know what to say or ask but then i asked when he is coming back. And he said he is coming back today And we will meet tomorrow. Then i cutted the call No wait - oh my god.

I just hanged up. What if he wanted to say something else. Good Ruhi first you embarrassed yourself by blushing infront of the whole family and now great you just cutted the call on the face of Rajasthan's Hukum. Great And he was just calm like nothing happened because of him i was embarrassed.

Hey mahadev, why me?? Why can't he embarrass himself why me.. why not him... Urghh... *Sigh*....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is the chapter

Hope you like it...

Take care
Love yaa...