27. Punishment Time [I]

Hii Lovely people ❣️I really can't stop myself yaar

I really can't stop myself yaar.
I have already written all the chapters yesterday now all I have to do is Publish them. But I don't want to publish all of them at one.
But I can't stop myself also.
Okay enough of my Bakwaas.
Here is another Update for you all
Have fun 😉❤️
.....

ABHIR

I opened my eyes as I felt the sunrays falling on my face. I looked to see my Rooh sleeping peacefully but Didn't find her.
"Rooooohhh" I called
No response
"Jaan come here yaar" I again called almost whined but Still No response.. Where the hell is she. I sat up quickly as I remembered all the events of last night. Fucking shit, I got drunk. Shit shit shit, Rooh is gonna Kill me. But wait why didn't she did anything till now. And How am I here in Room.
Did the ladies let us enter Haveli? No it's impossible. The door to our room opened while I was in my thoughts and Aviraj entered in looking quite happy.
"Why are grinning?" I asked also Why is he here?
"Bhai sa bhabhi ma and the ladies have asked all the men to be present in the living room in Fifteen minutes.
He said and ran out of the room. What the fuck? Is my end near? No no think abhir you have to Gain your wife's forgiveness. With a determination in mind I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I made myself presentable and Literally ran out to the living room.

.......
ABHIMANYU

Thirty years, Thirty Fucking years has it been to my marriage but still I am scared of the punishment My Biwi gives me. Last Time When I got drunk was On Abhir's First day of Office which was certainly my last as After that I went to office occasionally. My jaan didn't let me enter the Room for whole three days. This time we all got drunk. Now again punishment. Urghhh. I am never getting drunk again. Just This once I have to gain my Biwi's Forgiveness. I got up from my bed and wore my Tshirt on my Sweatpants itself and made my way to the living room.

.....
AUTHOR

All the Ladies were already there in living Room they Have Thoroughly Discussed on this topic and Came on the Conclusion of Giving The Male clan A punishment They will remember forever and It will not be too difficult for the ladies to do as they love their husbands too much.

The Male clan entered The Living room almost together. All the males looked at their wives who had smile on their face and were talking as if nothing happened.
"Guys, yeh aap sabki biwiyan Itni khush kyu lag rahi hain?" Darsh said scaring them more.
( guys Why are all of yours wives are looking so happy)

"Am Leaving, am not going to lions den on my own.. na, Nakko, nope" Abhiraj said as he tried to run but Abhir was fast enough to Hold his hand and pull him back.

"What I am leaving huh? Tera hi plan tha na.. ab chal chup chap" Abhir said as they all made their way inside.
Entering in the room they were greeted with a Very warm Welcome.

"Good morning People" Ridhima Spoke as all of them were grinning except Anika who was giving her Brothers and Father as well as Bade papa a sign that they all fucked up.

"Good morning" they all answered.
"Ishu, I am really sorry. I didn't wanted to drink These two Forced me" Avinash spoke and pointed towards the duo who was in most trouble already.

"Same Adhi, I also didn't wanted to drink much but They literally forced us to drink" Dev ( adhira's husband) spoke. Now darsh and Abhiraj saw everyone Putting the blame on the Poor guys so also decided to do the same. They gave Abhir and Abhimanyu a sorry look and spoke
"We were also forced and you toh know na maa/mami sa that how convincing these people are"

Now everyone's eyes were fixed at The duo who just shrugged their shoulder.
"They are lying"
"Hundred percent lies" both of them said and Put the most innocent faces they could. But this time none of the ladies were going to budge.

"Veer, Can you bring your car keys for me" Ruhanika asked The Unexpected question. To which Abhir nodded, He will do anything his Rooh says today.
Within Five minutes he came back with keys and kept them on Ruhi's Hands.
"Avi, Here This car is yours for a week" Ruhanika Spoke which made everyone frown as they were getting silent and weird treatment while Aviraj is getting car. Soon their mind started to run.

"You rat?" Abhiraj spoke as soon as he Understood that He changed Team just for a car.
"Look Raj Bhai, I was getting Bhai sa's car, this offer doesn't come daily okay.. also you guys Broke the promise you made to your wives" He said and hide behind the ladies. Abhir gave him a I will see you later look. And looked at his biwi with pleading eyes.
"Rooh, jaan I swear it was the last time. Promise" He spokes

"We are not angry Veer. Chill" Ruhanika said making all of them shocked.
"You are not angry?" Abhir Asked with a frown.
"Infact we are happy. Also I want to tell you all something" This statement got everyone's attention as they knew their punishment is here.

"We are going on trip" Ishita spoke
"Girls trip" Adhira said Correcting her.
"Girls trip?" All of them said in unison.
"Ji, Girls trip. Let me explain, We ladies are going on Girls trip to Goa for a week and You men are not allowed. And before you ask why suddenly then let me tell you we are just going to have some" Ruhanika trailed.
"Relaxing Time" All the ladies spoke the words that their partners told them yesterday.

Now you must be wondering what's the punishment in it.. well then you haven't known Rathore men yet. Their wives are their charger they are like a Phone without Battery without their wives. And staying away from their Wives is the biggest punishment ever.
"Biwi, I will do anything you say but not this you are not going on a trip" Abhimanyu spoke
"Cool then you all are not allowed to touch us for a whole month" Ridhima Spoke.

"Jaan, please"
"Choose maan, Either One week Of staying away or one month of No touching" Ridhima spoke

"Baba, choose One week of Staying away. I can't stay without touching my wife for a month while she is infront of my eyes" Abhir whispered to Abhimanyu. And All the guys nodded.

Ridhima and Ruhanika shared a Look and All of them Went out from there. While Anika came to the guys shaking her head.
"You people are really dumb when it comes to your wives. Why the hell did you guys choose one week of Staying away. Saath mein hoti toh ek do din mein mana sakte the, Ab raho Ek hafta akele. Pata ni Kaise itne Businessman ho aap sab." She said and Went with the ladies.

( If you guys were together then you would have reconcile with them in a day or two, now stay here alone for a week. I don't how you guys are such big businessmen)

All of them looked at Abhir and spoke at the same time which made Abhir Groan.
"It's all because of you"

'I got myself in a deep shit' That was the only thought Each of them had in their mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hii Lovely people

How did you liked the update?

What do you think will happen in the second part?

What do you think will happen in Goa??

Do comment your favourite part.
Will see you soon with a new update. Also the Updates will be pretty Fast as The story is about to end and I can't stop myself from Publishing the chapters As I have already wrote them....

Love you all... ❤️