23. Parcel [II] - Blood Shed

Hi lovely peopleHere is another chapter

Hi lovely people
Here is another chapter.
Also I want to tell you that This as well as Next Chapter will mostly be in Flashback.
Hope you like it
Enjoy<<<3
......

AUTHOR

That's when the door to the Haveli opened And In walked all five Rathore men. Avinash, Abhiraj and Aviraj were absolutely fine as they Held Abhir and Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was half Conscious and Abhir was Unconscious. Both had Blood on their clothes.
Ridhima and Ruhanika ran to the door as they helped their husbands in.

"What happened to them?" Ridhima asked
"Kaka sa Why is He Unconscious? Tell me please" Ruhanika asked as she saw Abhir's Bloody shirt.

"Bhabhi ma, The bindals are Finished" Avinash spoke with a proud smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" Ridhima asked
"This morning..- Avinash Told them everything that happened...

Flashback

Abhir and Abhimanyu along with Avinash and Abhiraj entered Rathore Industries. All eyes landed on Rathore men entering inside the company. Everyone greeted them as they made their way to Abhir's Cabin. Abhir and Abhimanyu had taken a pledge to finish these Bindals. They all settled in their seats when Abhiraj asked
"Bhai sa What Do I have to do?"
Abhir looked at his father who nodded at him.

"Tracking. We have that bindal's location Raj Now you have to Check if that Location is correct or not. Also Share our location with you" Abhir said Abhiraj looked at him Confused Of What's Going on In His brother and father's head.

"Bhai sa, Why your location? Don't tell me you are going to his location alone" Abhiraj spoke
"No Am not going alone. Data hukum is also coming with me, Right Baba" He spoke with slight grin which made abhimanyu roll his eyes.

"But Bhai sa Going out of here will not be easy" Avinash said looking at abhimanyu. Well ofcourse its not easy 100 men of Arjun are working in different branches of Rathore Industries Although Abhir Have convinced Thirty people In backing off by giving them some money but there are still 60-70 left.

"Avinash, They will not do anything inside the company. We three will go out of the company together but as soon as we are out Me and Abhir will go in same vehicle. While you Avi will stay back at the company and make sure no one in the company gets hurt in Our personal disputes" Abhimanyu said to which Avinash nodded.

"And Abhiraj As soon as we step out of company you will go to the car you came with and Settle in the Car, track the location. While me and baba will go to That Arjun and his Girgit son" Abhir Spoke
(Chameleon)

"But Bhai sa what about Bhabhi ma and all the family. Even though all the guards are there but none of us is there. dadi sa along with choti dadi sa will be at the back of Haveli as per your Request and Aviraj is at orphanage as you didn't wanted to Take any risk with the kids. We all are out what if something.." Abhiraj spoke.

"Don't worry Raj. Nothing will happen as long as they stay inside the Haveli. If Some emergency happened then Maa and Rooh are there also Dada sa and Chote dada sa are also there." Abhir said to which Raj nodded. Abhir was hundred percent sure his Rooh won't let anyone step out of the haveli.

The Afternoon came soon. Rathore men worked as they planned Avinash stayed at Office. While Abhiraj has settled in the car.
Abhir and Abhimanyu have left to meet bindal. They were driving through the Forest area when Suddenly a Car overtake them and Stop infront of their car. Abhimanyu looked at Abhir Who held a smirk on his Face.

"Let's do some exercise" Abhimanyu spoke
"You use your brain, I will use hands. Also you are old now. I don't want you to hurt yourself" Abhir teased his father which made Abhimanyu scoff.

"You wait and watch now the one who kills more wins" Abhimanyu said as they both stepped out of the car.

"Deal done, Data hukum" Abhir Spoke they both looked ahead and saw More than fifty men standing there.

"Aaj bachke na paoge" one of those men spoke as he came forward. Abhir was quick enough to Kick him in guts and throw a punch on his face making him spit out blood.
( You can't go Alive today )

"Yaar Don't do this One by one coming thing. Come at once" Abhimanyu said, His words irked them as they all ran to them.
Abhir and Abhimanyu both Were kicking and Punching the goons as fast as they could. One of the goons was about to Hit Abhimanyu when Abhir held his hand and twisted it which made him cry in agony. Abhimanyu was the same, he had killed almost Twenty men by now. Soon after almost all the men were down and the rest have ran away both father son settled back in car.
"I won" Abhir said and grinned at Abhimanyu who was a little out of breath.
"The game is not over yet" Abhimanyu said making abhir role his eyes.

On the other hand One of the ran away goons have called Arjun and told him about all this. Arjun kind off had this idea that killing this duo is not going to be easy. So he asked his men to start the Plan B. He ordered his men to send a shirt absolutely same as Abhir filled with blood to Rathore Haveli. He knew Ridhima will easily come out seeing her son's Bloody shirt and The note he is sending. He also send goons at the company and Orphanage Only if he knew.

Abhir and Abhimanyu reached the house Arjun was living at. The house didn't had any guards which made their doubt clear. Arjun knew they are here. They both looked at each other and nodded. Abhimanyu kicked the door of the house and both of them entered in which their hands on their guns ready to shoot. They made their way in and Noticed the cameras on every corner they knew Arjun could see them. Smirking to themselves they both went to the couch in living area and settled their with Right foot on the left one.

"Come out Motherfucker" Abhir Spoke looking at the camera.......

To be continued....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi Lovelies ❤️
Hope you like the chapter

And The Next Update will be Either tomorrow or a day after tomorrow as I have to solve sample papers and do my preparations

Don't forget to vote and comment
Take care
Love yaa..