270

The second day. Su Xing and the group gathered all together outside the Immortal's Abode.

At nearly the same time, all of the Star Generals' foreheads twinkled with light automatically. At that instant, each of the Star Maidens knew that Evil Smiting Hall had formally opened.

"Have you finished preparations?" Knowledge Star Wu Xinjie asked everyone.

Everyone solemnly nodded their heads.

The one hundred and seventh ranked Shi Yuan took the lead to walk out. She flipped her hand, and a token appeared. She walked to Su Xing's front, the two of them fixing their eyes on one another. Then, they each took in a breath, proceeding to connect their minds, injecting Star Energy into the Evil Smiting Token. The Star Crests of the two simultaneously entered the Evil Smiting Token, and then they saw a blackness in front of them. The scenery changed. They saw the surroundings were a boundless deep mountain, both sides filled with sheer cliffs and precipitous cliff faces. The mountains were covered in clouds and rain, drizzling down. Old pines grew all around, their iron trunks clear and crystalline.

Far into the distance, the mountains were continuous and unending, exceptionally green. Su Xing stood atop his riding sword to look around. At even farther places, he could even see blue oceans, even deserts, the Gobi,1 scorched earth, and every sort of scene actually appeared. Looking at those surroundings, there was no visible limit in the tens of thousands of li.

This was Evil Smiting Hall!

"This is Evil Smiting Hall?" Su Xing exclaimed. Although he already knew that though Evil Smiting Hall had "hall" in its name, it actually was a Void Star World. Inside, there were tens of thousands of large mountains, great rains, and weather marvels too numerous to count. Furthermore, the Star Beasts particular to Star Generals also dwelled in every place in the environment. However, the range really was extensive. To go find a Star General's Star Beast alone was basically impossible. Fortunately, the Star Beasts particular to a Star General could be sensed, otherwise, let alone taking four to five days to capture, they would not necessarily find it in four to five years.

"En." Shi Yuan intimately pulled up against Su Xing's arm, extremely content, nearly forgetting the objective of coming to Evil Smiting Hall.

Seeing Shi Yuan like this, Su Xing stroked her head.

Shi Yuan very pleasurably hummed, looking exactly like a cat. Su Xing was speechless. "Once we got into Evil Smiting Hall, you're different."

"This is the first time This Young Lady is together with you, Su Xing." Shi Yuan giggled.

"The first time?" Su Xing suddenly understood. Ever since the two signed a contract, this indeed was the first time they were alone together. Although they once did so at the Blooming Water Sword Sect, at that time, they were cautious, entering the tiger's den. How was it the same as the current enchanting scenery, this extremely fine landscape of a lovers' rendezvous. "I've actually somewhat wronged you all." Su Xing was disappointed and frustrated. Recalling yesterday night with Yingmei, he sighed regretfully.

Although Su Xing really wanted to be romantic and loving, how could he when the Star Duels would not even invite people for a meal.2 They could not make song and dance, could not paint or embroider, could not be that sort of elegant and refined. That kind of calm and refinement, that type of kind heartedness and gentleness, especially when Maiden Mountain was already baring its fangs, was bound to lead to a battle. They already could not be careless.

"We're not wronged." Shi Yuan shook her head. It was not as if she did not understand the plan. The hearts and minds of Maiden Mountain's one hundred and eight sisters were linked. An increase in the number of sisters would lead only to an increase in joy. "Su Xing, if you're the final victor, what will you wish for?" The Thief Star blinked her eyes, very expectant.