289

Su Xing and Hua Wanyue walked towards An Suwen, and they saw that the Good Fortune beast was currently docile as it nestled against the girl's body. Those clear eyes twinkled with a peculiar light. Its whole body emitted a clear light that was like a faint mirage, making An Suwen appear somewhat exceedingly refined. Perhaps it was because the Good Fortune suffered unprecedented circumstances this time that after it became An Suwen's Star Beast, this Immortal Deer seemed even more psychic, its power clearly stronger than before.

Hua Wanyue looked at Su Xing and continuously grinned coldly, not expecting that a lucky success would make the Divine Physician's Star Beast even more powerful.

"Next is to help you." Su Xing nodded his head as he extended his hand to pet the Good Fortune.

This Star Beast was very gentle. Feeling the clear light all over its body would give one a peaceful feeling from the heart.

"You were serious?" Hua Wanyue's brows rose, showing a cautious expression.

"If a gentleman says it, it shall be done as fast as a horse spurred once."1 Su Xing answered with finality.

"You must know that the Star Beast I want to find is the Heavenly Hero Red Luan bird..." Hua Wanyue cautiously said.

"Of course I know, and I even had the fortune to see it." Su Xing smiled and said.

Hua Wanyue still wanted to say something, but Su Xing interrupted her: "If we aren't enemies, then helping you is naturally understandable. Maybe someday I'll even have to count on your arrow arts, Hua Rong."

Hua Wanyue contemplated for a time, as if she was considering the advantages and disadvantages of this matter, but she thought back and forth, only finding this was pure benefit with little harm to herself. Originally, for Hua Wanyue to capture the Red Luan on her own would be very difficult. Without outside force suppressing the red luan, however more brilliant she was with her arrow arts, she basically could not display them. Now, with Su Xing acting to help her in addition to the Efficacious Star An Daoquan's exceptional medical arts, to capture the Red Luan bird indeed had a very big chance.

Hua Wanyue did not wish to be overly careful. Moreover, she indeed very much wanted to obtain the Red Luan. "Then good, I shall cooperate with you."

"Happy to cooperate." Su Xing extended his hand.

Hua Wanyue was somewhat puzzled. She hesitated, and then she also extended a hand, clasping his.

...

Atop an ancient tree in the Fairyland Spirit Platform, the Red Luan currently lied down asleep in a tree. Its transparent vermilion wings sparkled, clear and gorgeous. Those feathers' flowing red light enveloped the tree, making it appear exceptionally enchanting.

"Big Brother, be more alert." An Suwen softly reminded.

Su Xing nodded. His hand rose, and the twenty-four Heaven Tearing and Langya Flying Swords spurted forth with a whoosh. The two lights of gold and green reflected each other and lingered. The Flying Swords revolved. Su Xing shot a glance, and then he formed a hand seal. Purple clouds shot into the sky, becoming an enormous hand that grabbed at the Red Luan. It was at the same time that the twenty-four Flying Swords like divine orders, slashing with whooshes.

The Red Luan opened its eyes, shrieking a bird cry.

Scarlet light burned the skies and shot out.

Suddenly, there was an explosion.

Su Xing leaned. He took several steps forward and raised the Intertwined Branch Sword to attack.

Several dozen li away, atop a similar tree.