284

Multi-colored light illuminated the sky, spraying down a red cloud. A luan1 bird unfolded its wings in midair, its whole body covered in glittering and transparent feathers. Its plumage was like burning fire, and its blade-like wings seemingly ripped apart the sky. Its beautiful as muslin body was seemingly a star embedded in the sky, the bird's crest graceful.

The luan bird let out a graceful birdsong.

A sharp arrow shot up through the sky, skyrocketing, carrying a sky shattering power. The red luan bird spat out a ray of scarlet light. Its wings flapped, producing a burning wind, fiercely colliding head on. The arrow exploded midway, scattering the flames into fireworks. Before it had cooled, the red luan's crest once again sent out a ray of light.

This red luan was known as the "Heavenly Hero Red Luan."2 Inside the Fairyland, that was one of the very best of the luans, phoenixes and such. Few people dared to provoke it, but now, an extraordinarily heroic girl nevertheless dared to anger her.

That girl had long hair flowing like water. She was dressed in a graceful milk-white long skirt and leather armor. Her body's beauty was like a swallow, her skill and vigor mixing around the Heavenly Hero Red Luan through every sort of obstacle. Occasionally, she lifted her head, her expression exceptionally arrogant and cool. She was the Hero Star Little Li Guang Hua Rong.

Taking several steps, Hua Wanyue used a large tree as a stepping stool, leaping high. The Heaven Earth Sun Moon Bow had been pulled into a full moon. A light arrow concentrated, the bowstring snapped, and the arrow was launched.

It pierced into the Heavenly Hero Red Luan bird's body.

Sparks filled the whole sky and scattered through the world. The red luan was infuriated. Its wings rose, and this time was even more excessive. Several thousand rays of red light soared from the Heavenly Hero Red Luan's wings, just like a blossoming firework. It fell down, and an enormous halo appeared at the same time around Hua Wanyue's body.

Hua Wanyue slowed in midair, somersaulted, then thanks to her super powerful reaction, weaved through the fireworks filling the sky.

Dance Through The Willows!!!

Hua Wanyue soared, this time not waiting to descend, directly drawing the bow and loosing arrows in midair. The arrow became willow padding that filled the skies and counterattacked the red luan's smoke and fire head on. The two gorgeous colors of scarlet and blue exploded in midair.

But Hua Wanyue had far underestimated the level of threat the Heavenly Hero Red Luan bird posed. The red luan's glittering red light rays blinded her. It swooped down, a streak of raging flames cut out against the sky dropped directly towards Hua Wanyue.

It passed in the blink of an eye.

There completely was no warning at all.

Hua Wanyue shot two arrows in succession yet could not stop the Heavenly Hero Red Luan's charge. The Hero Star rolled backwards. The Heaven Earth Sun Moon Bow disappeared, her wrist shook, and a translucent ruby short spear appeared that swept.

Hua Wanyue had been called Maiden Mountain's "Arrow Spear Double Absolute."3 Besides her outstanding bow and arrow skills, her close combat short spear fighting was also distinguished. Retreating backwards, the short spear unloaded the Heavenly Hero Red Luan's might. During a lean, there was an ear-piercing whoosh in the air. A vigorous figure already appeared above the Heavenly Hero Red Luan. This silhouette flipped and descended. The spear was translucent as blood, slashed from up to down, fiercely stabbing.

Dark Rank Spear Technique.

Blood Dance!4

"Bang!!"

A frightening power abruptly erupted. The short spear's blood light instantly seemed to be imbued into the red luan. Light and darkness circulated. In the end, Hua Wanyue was not a true Star General, and her Dark Rank Spear Technique was far from comparison to her arrow arts. The Heavenly Hero Red Luan's wings flapped, and a smack sent her flying.