301-350

Chapter 301: "Dragon In The Clouds" Gongsun Huang

The sixth beautiful lady he would help capture her Star Beast was the ranked fourth Leisure Star Gongsun Huang. Rather than say she was a beautiful lady, it was even more appropriate to say she was an exceedingly refined loli.

After Su Xing and Lin Yingmei returned to the Void Immortal's Abode, Gongsun Huang then sat upon Su Xing's shoulder without saying a word, calmly watching everyone comment on Lin Yingmei's Snow Walking Frost Eye Beast. Up until they finished chatting about her Star Beast, she still was aloof.

The Su Xing who set aside a month of time already had a shorter than ten day period, yet there were still another three Star Beasts to capture. Without wasting too much time, Su Xing and Gongsun Huang entered Evil Smiting Hall together.

Nevertheless, the scene in front of them changed, and they suddenly appeared at one of Evil Smiting Hall's locales, different from the time he and Lin Yingmei emerged in a nasty world of ice and snow. The surroundings were blue skies and vivacious waters. The blue skies seemed washed, ten thousand li of hanging clouds.

Seeing the environment was quiet and secluded, the gentle winds and soft clouds gave one a picturesque painting, but Su Xing did not dare relax because Gongsun Huang's Star Beast was considered the most difficult to capture of the Star Maiden's.

The Leisure Star Dragon In the Clouds Gongsun Sheng's Star Beast was known as a "storm dragon" type. This type of Star Beast was even more difficult compared to the Snow Walking Frost Eye Beast. Known as the Star General number one in magic energy, it was obvious how ferocious it was.

Gongsun Huang's Star Beast only appeared inside the clouds. Su Xing positioned the Fire Beacon Chariot among the clouds and searched. Gongsun Huang quietly sat on his shoulder, just like a cute doll.

Su Xing helping the previous five beauties capture their Star Beasts was not a great tenderness between lovers, but when it came to Gongsun Huang, this was actually an awkward silence. The Dragon in the Clouds Leisure Star disliked speaking, keeping silent. Su Xing was somewhat not too used to such an awkward atmosphere. He thought of raising a conversation to pull the relationship between the two of them closer, to change the atmosphere. As he searched, he made considerations.

"Little Huang, don't you want to say anything to me?" Su Xing fake coughed, sternly asking.

Gongsun Huang shook her head.

"Why did you save me before?" When Su Xing saw that Gongsun Huang did not speak, he could only start the conversation himself first. To be frank, among the seven beauties, the bewilderment that the ranked fourth Leisure Star in front of him gave was the greatest. She made him the most confused because regardless of the degree of familiarity between them, the way they signed a contract also had its reasons. The other girls did not require twists and turns, yet Gongsun Huang was much too silent. Up to now, everything that came was seemingly very unreal.

And what made Su Xing the most perplexed was that there were two times that Gongsun Huant acted.

"No reason." Gongsun Huang opened her mouth and softly said.

"Is it not easy to answer?" Su Xing smiled.

Gongsun Huang seemed to be pondering. Her round eyes rolled about, "Is it important to Your Highness?"

Your Highness?

Su Xing was made somewhat embarrassed by Gongsun Huang's form of address: "Very important."

The corner of Gongsun Huang's mouth slightly rose, revealing a very faint sort of smile, making Su Xing feel somewhat stunned. In the blink of an eye, the girl had again restored her expressionless face, gazing at the faraway horizon, absolutely silent.