281

The demon fire covering the sky was too late to run rampant. The black qi rays were just like those violently surging sea waves and unexpectedly dashed the will-o-the-wisps into pieces. Its might unexpectedly had been suppressed, as if it had been extinguished with a bowl of cold water.

Killer Star Li Longkui hefted her double axes, striding forward like a demon. Her wheat-colored skin has burn marks from the demon fire, making her look even more violent.

Mu Duiying raised raised Frost Moon Ruinous Light and was actually going to attack. When Su Xing saw, he shouted: "Mu Duiying, you quickly leave Evil Smiting Hall!" This woman truly was suicidal. She was an Earthly Star assassin with sneak attacks that would not work, and she unexpectedly wanted to directly contend against Black Whirlwind Li Kui. Even among the one hundred and eight generals, the Black Whirlwind was a Fiend Star in name and reality. Some Heavenly Stars would not necessarily dare provoke her.

"When you leave, This Lady will leave!" Mu Duiying stubbornly twitched her lips

The Guardian Star at this time cast a glance at the calm gentle Qingci, her figure becoming an indistinct shadow. She might as well think of killing Li Kui's Star Master to solve all their problems.

The way of thinking was good, but Li Longkui swung the Bereaved Immortal Lofty Slaughter to cut at her.

The gloom blossomed, and Li Longkui's body split off countless phantoms. The axe-light screamed like a demon, the evil wind demonically howling. Mu Duiying emerged from her invisibility, her double sabers intercepting each, barely blocking. This Guardian Star honestly was dedicated. She obviously knew she basically could not possibly be the Killer Star's opponent, yet she still was unwilling to concede defeat. Only because of a vague promise, Su Xing honestly was somewhat in admiration.

Compared to the previously completely arrogant Jade Armed Craftman Jin Qiongyu, Su Xing would rather sign a contract with her.

The panther hissed.

Yin Room Black Panther pounced towards Qingci. The stunning girl still wore that small smile that was the most moving in the mundane world, ignoring this.

Bang.

The black panther screeched, for a Bereaved Immortal Lofty Slaughter slashed away at it. Li Longkui was worthy of being called the Black Whirlwind. She had scuttled in front of Qingci in the blink of an eye, one kick sending the Yin Room Black Panther flying. The Star Beast that had just been contracted did not even have the chance to be nurtured and had been sent flying with a single kick.

Mu Duiying's heart hurt incomparably, shouting as she rushed forth.

Su Xing inwardly shook his head, advancing on the attack behind her, "Mu Duiying, why are you so stubborn. Quickly leave, there is no need for you to die for me in this place!"

Mu Duiying rolled her eyes at Su Xing, her expression seemingly saying – in your dreams, This Lady would not die for you in the name of love at all.

Li Longkui violently shouted, the double axes criss crossed. The weapon's collision gave rise to a severe spark. The tyrannical power directly shook Mu Duiying back.

The quiet Qingci all of a sudden changed expression. She saw twelve blue-green Flying Swords wrapped in a gale slash at her. Qingci's hand moved. The corners of her skirt fluttered, her hair danced, and the Prostrate Snake Ruler changed shape into a dragon form that wrapped around her body, blocking the Flying Swords. Qingci's expression changed as she gazed at Su Xing.

With practically no hesitation, Su Xing's foot suddenly stepped hard. The ground instantly broke apart, and the enormous opposite reaction spread smoke and dust everywhere. In the cloud of dust, a figure speedily flit by.