Part 5: Talking? Drunk? Yes.

Previously...

They came rushing in the room and witnessed a crying sister and a awake but confused little brother...

Takemichi looks at the people just witnessing the situation. He smiled awkwardly and they looked at him and y/n who is still sobbing confused.

The ones who went inside are mitsuya, emma, hina, hakken, and shinichiro. While the others stayed outside.

Shinichiro approachs the sobbing sister and the confuse little brother.

'looks like he is really too important for you..' shin thought and crouch beside
y/n. He tries to comfort y/n by placing his hand gently to her shoulder and whispers her that "whatever is the reason why you are worrying or problem, we'll help you and your little brother is here too"

Y/n felt a bit at ease after what he said but then as he continues saying;

"And didn't you also told me that you want to be strong looking and scary so that you can protect your brother? Isn't that why you joined our g-...!" Shinichiro was about to finish his sentence when y/n suddenly lift her head up, and covers shin's mouth a bit aggressive but not hard enough to be still seeing the other still in balance and sitting fine.

All the others including shin and michi were startled because of her sudden act.

The reason for that is because they didn't know that y/n's little brother a.k.a michi didn't know about her sister being in a gang.

Right now y/n's eyes are glowing red, not her eye color but she is currently glaring at shinichiro. While the said man is confuse of what did he do wrong to receive such a glare from his close friend.

Eventually she goes back to hugging takemichi. A few minutes later the others don't know what they are gonna do so they just decided to leave the room and go to the living room to hangout.

Takemichi on the other hand is left with an asleep y/n...

'...wha- what am i supposed to do..'

•••

An hour have passed and y/n is sleeping in her bed. Her brother carried her and laid her there, michi is on his cellphone scrolling to social media. He couldn't leave her behind so emma and hina brought him food when it arrived. They also saved some for y/n incase she wakes up already.

And just a minute after, she then started to open her eyes and look around.

As she does so, she notice a figure sitting down and realizing it's her little brother, she sits up.

" Michi! " She calls and he looks at her with a smile.

" Oh, y/n you're awake.. "

" Yeah..im sorry i overacted again.. " she apologize

" Y/n... I understand you know? You're worried- but you have to trust me.. " As he speak those words, she starts to tear up.

" O..kay... "

" I will not leave you.. "

" Alright... "

After saying some comforting words to his sister, michi asked why she got worried again. Y/n explained that, michi wasn't responding after some calling and shaking. (That is y/n trying to wake him up) She said that she did waited for 3 minutes to wake michi up again, but it didn't work. The thing that made her worried so much was because after those little attempts of waking, takemichi started to move arround and groan a bit, "and then smile as if you were relieved" is what y/n said.