Chapter 2

~on the plane!~

Julie's Pov!!

We were on flight 157 when Luke sat by the window I was in the middle and another person came and sat by me. I wasn't paying attention cause I was resting my head on Luke's shoulder and reading my book when someone said "Julie!?" Right then I knew how it was! I knew that voice! It was Joe! I looked over and it was Joe!!!

Joe's Pov!!

I turned and looked at Julie. My god I never knew how pretty she was! She looked over at me and I all could do was smile! She gave me a really big hug, it felt so warm and I wanted her back! Our conversation on the plane. Julie-Ju Joe-Joe.

Joe: hey Julie I have a question...
Ju: Ok, shoot.
Joe: I was wondering if when we get to Florida, umm would you like to go shopping or something with me?
Ju: Um what about JJ?
Joe: I broke up with her. She was annoying and wanted us to go every where together!
Ju: Oh I'm sorry to hear. But yes I would love to. :)

Still Joe's Pov!!

Yes! I can't believe she said yes! She makes me happy when I see her! My heart just melts! I love her! But no one knows!

Julie's Pov!!

I turned and looked at Luke like there was something wrong, because there was! Me "Umm Luke?" Luke "Yes baby sis?" he asked very confused! Me "Ummm where is Madison?" Luke "oh I forgot to tell you, she is on flight 316. We couldn't get the same plane. She will meet us there an hour after we get there!" Me "Oh ok, that makes since!"

Then I drifted of into a deep sleep the rest on the flight on Luke's shoulder!

A/N 🌺

Sorry for the short and shitty chapter! I was in class doing nothing and wanted to update! Hope you liked it! Don't forget to like/vote and comment for next chapter! I have a amazing idea for next chapter! So be ready! 🌺