Chapter 7

Madison's Pov!!

I woke up to Luke's arms around me. I just felt, I don't know! Just amazing! He makes me so happy!

Julie's Pov!!

I was sitting on the couch when Joe got out of the shower. I told him I was going back to my room. He just shook his head. And I left.

~Back in Julie's room.~

I got in my room and someone was there! Andy! (He is Julie's cousin, only by marriage tho. He lives in Florida.) I ran over and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" I said smiling still hugging him. "I missed you more Jul!" He said. We pulled away and sat on the bed to catch up. "Hey Jul." He started, with a sad look on his face. "Yes, Andy? Are you ok?" I said, picking up his chin. "Jul, I know we are related, but only by marriage. I just wanted to tell you I really like you. I like like you." He said looking, me straight in the eyes. I just sat there in shock. I didn't know what to do, or say. "Andrew, I am dating Joe. I wanna tell you this-" I was cut off by Andy. "Oh I am sorry. I'll just leave now. Wanna catch up tomorrow or something?" He said trying to hold back to tears. "Why don't you just stay in my room with me and Madison tonight. or you can stay with Luke and Joe. Me and Madison have an extra room so just stay with us. Please." I said hugging him. "That would be great. Thanks so much Jul." He said kissing my forehead. I looked him in the eyes and that's when he kissed me. I kissed back. I felt sparks going through my body. It just felt amazing. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey I am going to Luke's room you should come and say hello." I said. He just nodded his head.

~Back in Luke's room.~

"Luke, someone's here to say hello." I yelled and Luke came running in. He jumped in Andy's arms, they both fell to the ground laughing. They both stood up. "Hey Luke and Andy wanna go get some Starbucks and catch up?" I said. We all agreed and left. Joe hugging me and Luke hugging Madison. And we left.

~On the way to Starbucks.~

Andy's Pov!!

"Hey Luke, can you walk with me for a minute. Jul can you walk up there a little bit. Please we need to talk about man stuff." I said. "Yah. only for you though." Jul said with a smile. "Ok Luke, I have a question." I said looking do at the ground. "Yes, is everything ok?" He said with a weird look on his face. "Look I know we are cousins only by marriage but would it be weird if me and Jul dated?" I said still looking at the ground. "Tbh, no I don't think so at all. But she is with Joe and I think she is happy. I could ask her if she is or not though for you." He said with a smile. "That sounds good. Thanks bro." I said.

~Skipping the Starbucks. Back at the hotel.~

Luke's Pov!!

"Hey Julie, can we talk." I said looking at the ground. "Of corse we can. is everything ok?" She said. "Yah. But at you happy with Joe." I said still looking at the ground. "Idk. I really like him, but I think I like Andy more. I mean I don't wanna ruin our friendship. But you wouldn't want us together." She said with a tear running down her face. "No I want you guys together. But who ever you love more is the one." I said wiping her tears. "Ok. I have had my decision. I will talk to him tomorrow." she said with a smile. "Ok. Sounds good. Now let's get back out there and hang." I said with a big smile.

A/N 🌺

Hey guys, who do you think it is. Comment who you think it is. I already know but I wanna know who you think she will be best with. Don't forget to vote and follow. Thanks guys. think this is al long enough chapter. lol.😂🌺