Chapter 5

Joes's Pov!!

Julie I love you! She looked at me, and just smiled! That is when she said "I love you too!" Then we went back to kissing....

"Hey Julie?" I managed to get out in between kisses. "Yah?" She said takeout ting her bottom lip. "Will you um... Make me that happiest person in the world and be my girlfriend?"

Julie's Pov!!

OMG!! Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend!? Wait I better make sure. "What did you say? Sorry, I was thinking about that kiss..." Acting like I was. "Umm Julie?" He started off. "Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" He said with a really big smile. "Yes! I would love too!"

Joe's Pov!!

OMG, DID SHE JUST SAY YES! AHHHHHH! I love her, it's always been her that I have wanted to be with! I have no idea why I was dating JJ. I guess it is because she would not stop asking me out, so I guess I just wanted her to stop asking me out. Look I know that that sounds bad but, a lot of people do it. I mean we only dated for 2 months. But it was good for me, because it just made me want to be with Julie even more than I wanted to before!
I love her, I never want to break her heart, cause if I do then my heart is going to be in a million pieces!
All those thoughts were going on, during our who make out session.

Julie's Pov!!

We were now on my bed in a full out make out session! That's when I stopped and he looked at me and said "Sorry, I know I was taking it to fast. Sorry." I said "It's ok."

-In Julie's Past-

No one know that while I was on one of Luke's tour she was rapped. Ever since then she never wanted any go to fast. She hasn't even told anyone but Madison! Not even Luke knows! She wants to keep going on tour so if Luke finds out she can't go!

Madison's Pov!!

I walked in to Joe and Julie snuggled on the bed asleep. The TV was still on the movie "The Sandlot", so they must have been watching a movie and just passed out. Luke walked in too. He put his arms around me waist and kissed my cheek. Then he looked at Joe and Julie. He smiled, and said "Hey babe, lets wake them and go to the pool!" "Ok, let's do it!" Luke walked up to Joe and started yelling "What the hell dude! Why are you and my sister sleeping together! That is just wrong!" He said in an angrily tone. Joe jumped up, this is all he said "Sorry man, I love her though!" All Luke said was "It was about time for you to make your move! But, if you hurt her it is gonna be bad!" Julie was just sitting there like she saw a ghost or something. I went and hugged her and whispered to her "Remember don't take it to fast. Take it slow and go from there." I smiled when she looked at me and said "I know, but should I tell him so he knows?" She looked at me with sad eyes, and she wanted to do the right thing but she didn't know what it was. "Julie I would so he understands." That's all I said. "Thanks Madison! I love that you're my best friend what would I do with out you??" That brought a really big smile to my face. "I love you Julie!" I said with the big smile on my face. All she said was "I love you too!"

A/N🌺
Sorry for a bad chapter. I'll update soon. Hope you like it. I am really liking this book! 🌺