Chapter 12

Julie's POV!!

I decided to change my outfit! It's pretty hot in Florida for a little no sleeve shirt and jeans. I'm gonna wear my boots my favorite shirt and jean shorts. (OUTFIT ABOVE!) I can't wait! I check the clock and I have ten minutes to spare. I'll throw on some eye liner and mascara to waste time. I slowly start to put it on when I get a knock at my door. It was Madison. She was crying. I stopped putting on my make up and went to see what was wrong. "Madison, what's wrong Hun?"

Madison's POV!!

I can't believe this just happened! Andy just kissed me, and touched/grabbed me. I couldn't stop it. He had me up against the wall. I kicked him and ran! How do I tell Julie. She's never gonna forgive me. "It was Andy..." Was all I could get out. "Madison what happened!?" She said a little more worried. "He...He pushed me against the all and started.... Kissing and touching me..."  I said crying a lot harder. "Madison, it'll be ok. Let's get you to Luke. He will take good care of you. I would but I have plans. I love you so much. I'll call Luke right now and you two can stay here. " she said hugging me making me feel better. "Oh yah, just telling you, I dumped him." She said with a small smile. "It made me laugh! As Julie leaves the room I get a text from Andy..

Andy🙄: Where are you baby? I wanna kiss you some more.
Madison😏: Don't talk to me! I am with Luke and I'm very happy. Leave me the hell alone.
Andy🙄: Fine what ever but just to tell you I was the one that rapped Julie even she was younger! And let me tell you I enjoyed every moment of it!
Madison😏: OMFG! I HATE YOU. STAY OUTTA OUR LIVES!!

Is what I sent the blocked him. I can't believe it was him. What do I do!? Should I tell Julie?! I'll ask Luke. "Hey Julie, Luke's here." I said wiping my tears. I opened the door and he walked in.

Julie's POV!!

"Ok guys. I'm going to Joes. I love you both and see you later!"  I said hugging them! Luke will talk good care of her! I know he will. I walked out. I got in my truck and drive to Joes. I texted him telling him that I was there. He replied with a quick k. He met me at the door. We walked in and went to go look at the movies. I can't wait to tell him that me and Andy broke up and that I like love him, and it's always been him.

A/N 🌺

Hey guys thanks for all the support. I will try and update at least one time a week. This is twice! I love this book and each and everyone one of you!
Peace out!
Stay cool!
Live the life!
-Kaitlyn🌺