Chapter 11

Julie's POV!!

I can't do this anymore!! I can't date Andy! He's my cousin! By blood or marriage still family!! I gotta talk to someone but who!? LUKE! He'll help me right!? I'm gonna call him right now!!

Luke~Hello?
Julie~Can I talk to you about something really serious!?
Luke~Yah, anything. So what's wrong?
Julie~I can't date Andy anymore! We're cousins and it's not right!! How do I tell him!?
Luke~Oh Julie I can't tell you what to say. I have no idea! Just tell him how you feel ok. Is that all?
Julie~Ok. Thanks Luke. I love you bye.
Luke~ Love you too. Bye.

End of conversation*
Well thanks to Luke I kinda have an idea of what to say! Damn, I gotta talk to Andy before his big surprise! FUCK!! I am going to have Andy meet me at Starbucks in half an hour and tell him it's really important. I'll call him now!

Andy~ Hey baby.
Julie~ Hey, meet me at Starbucks in half an hour! It's really important.
Andy~ Is everything okay baby?!
Julie~ Just please meet me there!
Andy~ Okay. I see you in half an hour. Love you.
Julie~ Bye.

End of conversation*

I hope he's not gonna be mad. Well I might wanna get ready what do I wear to break up with someone. I'll wear my old blue blue jeans. My cowgirl boots and a button up shirt. This might be good or bad. I hope it'll be ok and not ruin our family relationship. Well I guess I better get ready and walk to Starbucks.

At Starbucks...

Omg I see Andy I might wanna go talk to him.

"Hey Andy...." He already had my favorite drink in his hand and handed it to me. "Hey baby. So what to need to talk to me about?" He said kissing me on the forehead. "Look I've been thinking we are family and it is weird that we are dating.... I guess I'm saying we should break up. I don't want it to make things weird and awkward but we're cousins so we should keep it that way. " I said looking down playing with my my thumbs. "Oh, um ok. You gotta point but what made you start thinking about this all of a sudden?" He said looking at me right in my eyes. "Idk just got to thinking about leaving my family and stuff." I said. I was being honest. "Okay. Well Julie I was always love you." He said looking down. "I'll love you too." I said kissing his cheek leaving him alone in Starbucks.

Andy's POV!!

I can't believe we broke up! I really love her, but she has a point. We're family! Family's forever! I hope she's happy whatever happens next. That's all that matters. Anyways I am going to see her every day, and so it isn't like we are never gonna see each other again! Time to call and cancel all the plans. The camping and the date..

Julie's POV!!

I really wanna tell Joe. I love him, it's always been him no one else. Yah I loved Andy but he's my cousin! How could I ever of dated me cousin!? Ima text Joe now.

Julie💖: Hey Joe. Wanna meet up!?
Joe💙: Sure wanna come over and watch some movies?
Julie💖: Perfect! See you in a hour.
Joe💙: Bye, see you then Julie.😘😊
Julie💖: Bye Joe.😘😏

End of conversation*

Boy oh boy! I can't wait! For my perfect date idea will only be perfect with him! No one else! He's my other half! No one else can be! It's him, it's always been him!

Joe's POV!!

It's her, it always has been! I wanna to marry her! I gotta see if she broke up with Andy. Cause why would she wanna hang if she was still with him!? RIGHT!?

A/N🌺

Sorry it's been a long time guys! I have been so busy doing two competitive sports and with school. Ugh! Hopefully there will be more writing soon! I'm starting to love this book! A lot! Lots of love! -Kaitlyn