Chapter 9

WARNING! THERE IS SOME INAPPROPRIATE THINGS! NOW TO THE BOOK. WITHIN THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS!

Andy's Pov!!

I am gonna do this prefect date tomorrow night, but tonight we are gonna go to a lake and camp with some friends. So I am gonna pack so she will never know. She is out getting coffee with Joe.  That reminds me better bring some condoms. Shit. I have to go buy some. I am gonna text go to keep Jul longer.

Joe's Pov!!

I was walking with Julie to Starbucks thinking about how much I miss her, when I got a text. From Andy.

Andy😒: Hey, can you keep Jul out longer? Please I got to go buy things for this trip that she doesn't know about.
Joe👍🏻: Yepp. Sounds good. Anyways how long will you guys be gone?
Andy😒: For three days.
Joe👍🏻: Ok.Bye.

Right when I locked my phone I got a text from Julie. I looked at her and she just had a smile.

Julie💖😭: What are you doing tonight? Maybe we can hang.
Joe😎: I am going to the lake. I'm sorry. maybe another night??😏
Julie💖😭: You promise?
Joe😎: Yes!

I locked my phone and took her hand "Yes, I promise I will make it up to you." she smiled."Ok." then she kissed my cheek. Omg I missed that so much.

Julie's Pov!!

We walked into Starbucks and ordered our drinks. We sat down at a booth and waited. We talked about random things like  our weeks and family. Then our drinks came. We decided to just stay there and talk some more. Then Joe got a text. He said he wanted to go to the beach and walk around. So we went and walked around. He gave me a piggy back ride cause I got tired but when I rest my head on his should he had to gym and throw me in the water! "Really? Oh it's on now!" I said pulling him back into the water! "Hey now aren't you glad I told you to leave your phone?" He said with a smirk. I just shook my head as we walked in the beach some more! "Hey wanna go for a drive? It is getting kinda late so I could also take you back to Andy." He said breaking the silence. "Let's go find Andy. Haven't really seen him today." I said looking down when all of a sudden I got picked up by Joe bridal style. He carried me back to the car and we got in and turned on the radio and my favorite song of Luke's was on! Kick The Dust Up!

Kick the dust up.
All week long it's a farmers town,
Their making that money grow.
Tractors  plows with flashin lights,
Backin up a two lane road.
They take one last lap around.
That sun up high goes down.
And then it's on come girl kick it on back,
Z71 like a Cadillac.

I was screaming cause I fucking love this song! I look over to see Joe laughing with a really big smile. I haven't seen that smile since we broke up. I think I wanna be with him! I mean it is weird dating your cousin even if it is by marriage. "Hey Joe?" I said Turing down my favorite song that I have never done before. "Are you ok Julie?" He said looking at me straight in the eyes. God he has beautiful eyes! "Can we just go back to your place?" I said trying not to make eye contact. "Yes of corse." He said with a little smile. It was a log drive to his new house after that.

A/N 🌺

Hey guys. Why do you think Julie wanted to go to Joe's house instead of going to see Andy? What do you think made Julie change her mind about her and Andy? Don't for get to check out my new book Never Ending Love? Don't forget to vote either!🌺