Characters

Chance Louis Monson: Age 30, the oldest Monson kid and guardian of the youngest siblings. Chance is a lawyer, he's a very serious person most of the time but he does have his silly moments. Chance had to grow up very fast when the twins were born and help his dad raise his siblings. After his father's death, Chance had to raise his siblings by himself. Chance is very dedicated to his family and he will do anything for his siblings. Chance is very protective of his family and he will do what he has to do to protect them.

James Robert Monson: Age 27, the second oldest Monson kid. James has his own dog grooming business and it's a very busy place and very successful. James tried to help his father and Chance raise the twins and their younger brothers but he was a kid himself so he needed as much parental care as his brothers. Now, James has taken on more responsibility with the family and he helps Chance as much as he can. James loves his family and he will do anything for them as well as anything he can do to protect them. 

Julian Marcus Monson: Age 25, the third oldest and the drama teacher. Julian is a drama teacher at the local high school. Julian is a very dramatic person and he loves performing. Julian has a goofy side, he can joke and have fun with everyone but he also has a serious side. Julian adores his family and he will do anything for them, Julian is just as protective of his siblings as Chance and James. 

Henry William Monson: Age 22, the fourth oldest and the musician. Henry loves music and he's the lead singer and guitar of his band. Henry plays gigs from time to time and he's always making up songs. Henry is a very outgoing kind of person, he loves talking to people, making new friends, and he's the life of the party in social situations. Henry loves his family and he's very protective of them. Henry is especially close with Ella, he absolutely adores her and even has a tattoo of her name on his arm. 

Liam Joseph Monson: Age 20, the fifth oldest and the troublemaker. Liam became a troubled kid when his mother left and then he became a defiant teenager who got into a lot of fights and talked back to teachers. Liam does love his family but he doesn't show is often and his way of showing it is different from other people's. Liam was very close with Lily before their mother took her away. Liam adored Lily and he was devastated when their mother took her away. When he turned eighteen, Liam got Lily's name tattooed on his chest over his heart so he could try to keep her close. 

Nolan Zachary Monson: Age 15, the sixth oldest and the quiet one. Nolan is more introverted and he's a man of few words. Nolan is very smart, he's in honor's classes and he does well in school. Nolan loves his family and he's protective of his siblings. Nolan will get into fights to protect Ella and Lily if he has to. Nolan looks up to Chance and sees him as the kind of man he wants to be so he emulates some of Chance's behavior.

Ella Marie Monson: Age 11, the second youngest sibling and the older twin. Ella is a very extroverted, happy, and bubbly girl. Ella loves sports but she also enjoys dressing up and doing girly things. Ella is very excited to meet her twin sister because she's always wanted her sister back in her life. Ella adores her older brothers and she loves how they've taken care of her all of her life. Ella is pretty protective of her younger twin sister and feels like she needs so much love and affection. 

Lillianna Grace Monson: Age 11, the youngest Monson kid and the younger twin. Lily was a very happy baby and she loved to be held then Lily went to live with her mother and she became a quiet, proper, serious kid. Lily always wanted to please her mother and it always felt like she failed. Lily's mother never told her anything about her birth father or siblings so when she meets them, she's in shock.  Lily doesn't know how to handle all the love and affection she starts to get from her siblings nor does she know how to handle the change in her lifestyle.