『 C H A P T E R 1 』

WILL BE REWRITTEN AGAIN

╔═════════════════╗

So here's how you met April.

Your Mom transferred you to a new school because you got bullied too much at your previous school and the fact they humiliated you was the last straw for your mom.

As you walked in your new school. Before you even knew it, someone approached you from your right.

"Greetings, you new here?"

You stopped on your tracks and looked at the person at your right. It was one of the students in the new school.
"..Uh..Of course, how'd you know that?"
You asked
"i just thought you were, never saw you around."
He let out a slight snicker before you asked again
"Anyway uh, you know where the principal's office is?"
You rubbed your eye before looking at the student.
"Oh! Right! Just follow me."
He responded with a bit of excitement in his tone, you could notice his cheeks getting a bit red but you shrugged it off. And followed him.

.
.
.

"I forgot to ask you for your name- what's your name? New [girl/guy]?"
He asked
"Oh right..it's [Y/N], You?"
You replied
"It's Liam, nice to meet you [Y/N]!"
He answered.
You let out a small smile before replying back:
"Nice to meet you two Liam"

"Oh look, we're here already! Guess I'll see you later!"
Liam said before pointing at the door to the principal's office.

"Alright then, Nice to meet you again Liam!"
You waved back at him beforeopening the door to the principal's office.

T I M E. S K I P
[] After speaking with the principal ofc— []

"That'll be your schedule and your locker number! I hope you get along with the students in the school [Y/N]! It was quite nice meeting you."

The principal smiled warmly at you as you were about to take your leave and start your first day of your new school . You waved back then smiled back at him before closing the door.

.
.
.

"I think I'm lost-"

You mumbled to yourself as you walked through the halls not looking at what's infront of you, and as a result. You bumped into someone.
"Oh my- I'm sorry!"
You apologized immediately after 2 seconds- as you glanced at the person you bumped into.

"It's fine! Just be careful next time-!"
She replied with a assuring smile before realizing something.
"Hey, I never saw you around here before. Are you new by any chance?"

She asked with curiosity in her tone

You nodded
"Uh yes of course! Names [Y/N]"
You replied with a nervous smile
"April here!"
She answered back.

"Anyway, uh. Are you lost?"
She asked
"Well...yea..you know where mathematics are-?"

"Of course! I'm also at mathematics! Let me lead the way for you!"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Going back to the present time.

You were laying on your stomach at your bed while reading your science book at the same time, because uh- you have a science test tomorrow and you wouldn't wanna have a zero on your test wouldn't you?

[] By the way, you're now a friend of April. []

.
.
.

You were almost finished studying your science lesson when you felt your eyes fluttering slightly..
"Oh please- once I'm Done reading this part- I can finally go to sleep"
You whispered to yourself as you tried to stay awake. You knew you wouldn't get a good score if you don't study your lesson.

After a while fighting with your sleepiness, you were defeated by sleep. Basically leaning your head on your book.

T.B.C.

╚═════════════════╝

A/N : This chapter is rewritten. I was really cringing out at the story but I'm just gonna rewrite it anyway.
I will rewrite the other chapters too before working on the chapter 8 . Just this chapter for the night- it's 12 AM here rn—