『 C H A P T E R 2 』

WILL BE REWRITTEN AGAIN

╔═════════════════╗

As you fall asleep, your mind drifts away from reality for a moment.

You found yourself in a dark void, silence fills the dark void. Nothing was here. Nobody was here. Only you.

In a blink of an eye, all of the students from your previous school, surrounded you leaving no exit.

"Well well, if it isn't the wench of the school!"

One of them sneered as they give you a glare, meanwhile the others are either laughing to gossiping..?—
Then one of them started humiliating you infront of everyone, as a result. They we're laughing and name calling you at the same time.

You didn't cry or anything, you just looked at everyone trying to find a way out of this.
You feel like you were about to panic and let out slight breathing.

And once again, after one blink—

The noises of your old classmates, aka your bullies were silenced.
As you looked around, nobody was there. Just you. Once again,

And this time, you're not in the dark void.
Everything was white.
But still, it's only you.
.
.
.
You turned around, only to see April and..someone you don't recognize, someone you never met or saw before. their backs turned on you. You couldn't see their face
But you could see what it looked like,
They had Green skin, and.. wearing purple gear.
They're also wearing that. What seems to be goggles-? You thought to yourself.

Before you could even call out to April and that person.

You were sent back to reality.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

You woke up sleeping on your book.
You didn't wanna think about the dream, but you wonder why was April in your dream.

"What time is it.."
You muttered to yourself as you extend your arm to get your phone before turning on and looking at the time.

6:49 AM

You ended up panicking a little and grabbed your book before walking fast to your bag and shoving it inside your bag before sprinting off to your bathroom.

T I M E   S K I P
[] After showering

"This should be fine-"
You mumbled loudly to yourself as you put on your favorite T-shirt then your pants.

.
.
.

You didn't really have time to cook your breakfast as you were running late already ig-
As you Headed to the kitchen with your bag and your phone in your pocket.

You only had a piece of bread and some boiled egg you found on the plate, this must've been boiled recently by your mother. She probably left early.
You walked to the front door as you take a few bites of your bread before grabbing your keys and double check if you left something before leaving the house.
Nothing so far.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑∗๑ஓ ────── ⊰

T I M E   S K I P
[] To school

7:19 AM

Thank the heavens you weren't late.

You walked to your locker and opened it as you looked at your schedule.
Your subject is... Mathematics! Science will be after lunch time. So you still have time to study, good thing you still remembered what you studied from the science book.

As you closed your locker with your Mathematics book in your arm. You felt someone's hands on both of your shoulders.
You flinched not expecting any touch as you glared at the person who had their hands on your shoulders.

It was April.
"Oops! Did I scare you?"
April teased
"You scared me april!"
You scolded playfully at her.

"Shshshs sorry about that!-"
April snickered
"What's your first subject?"
She suddenly asked
You looked at your schedule immediately forgetting your first subject before responding:
"I have math,  you?"

"Oh same I have math too!"
April exclaimed
"By the way [Y/N]- wanna hang out after school? It's okay if you don't want to-"

The bell suddenly rings

"Of course April! It was boring being at home anyways."
You smiled warmly

"Great! Now uh- let's head to the Math classroom before our teacher scolds us again-"

"Alright."
.
.
.

T.B.C.

╚═════════════════╝