[One sided crush] Amane x Reader

[ Heyyyyyy here's a oneshot of the goat]

TWS:  VERY DELUSIONAL MINDSET, ONESIDED RELATIONSHIP, ABUSIVE MINDSET, DEATH.
------

You and Amane had been very good friends all each other's life's.

------

This was the most gorgeous day of fall, atleast, the most gorgeous you had ever seen. You gripped the handle of the rake as you stared off into the sky, the gently fall of multicolored leaves pleasing you. You thought it mixed nicely with the lovely sunset behind it.

You were currently helping one of your closest friends, Amane Yugi, rake   His and Tsukasa's Backyard. You swept some leaves caught in the claw of your rake over to a big pile you all made.

You wiped some sweat from your forehead, as you had all been working for quite a while. You were getting tired and you waddled over to where the two twins were working.

You threw your arms around Amanes shoulder as you grabbed onto him tightly, leaning your head against his back as he stumbled around awkwardly, not expecting the sudden attack from you.

You let go of his shoulders, shrugging yourself off of him as you gave him a big smile. He was always one of your best friends, and you got along well with her brother, Tsukasa Yugi, as well.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna get going. It's late, and you know how my parents roll."

You suggested drowsily, watching as Tsukasa gave you a quick smirk and nod, before turning back to his leaf duties. While Amane gave you quite the panicked look, eyes darting around nervously as you slung the small bag you brought over your shoulder.

You yawned, twisting your head as you started making your way towards the streets, preparing to make it home before the sun completely dimmed and the beautiful darkness of the night set in.

You heard some soft thuds behind you before a strong hand gripped your shoulder, resulting in you being the one who jumped out of their skin that time. You swiftly turned around to see who has grabbed you.

You met eyes with Amane.

"Uh- Amane? Why are you stopping me. Is there something you need to tell me."

Amane's face flushed as he turned around, Tsukasa signaling him with a thumbs up and an exited flare on his face.

His mouth opened, the words seemingly caught in her throat as he tried to ace his pronunciation to you.

"I-i Love you Y/n! I always had since the day we first met and all I can think about is you, I hope you can accept me, or d-dont I don't mind.."

He mumbled hastily, the words bouncing into your head like marbles as you did your best to process his jumbled confession.

"You, like me. Like- like+like me.."

You said, confusedly.

"Uh, yeah.. I'm sorry. This is probably a lot for you to process..I just wanna know if you like me back."

He said, his words calming your nerves as you realized the situation.

"Oh-uh.. I don't.. I don't know- can you give me more time."

Amane's face shifted from the ground and up to yours, his eyes lighting up like lights on a Christmas tree. It was sort of adorable..

You just couldn't reject him.

-

That night, you went home, feeling uncertain with your decision to wait it out. You knew you didn't actually like the boy. You just didn't want to hurt him, as you considered him a very close friend.