Chapter 11 & 12 &13 &14

Chapter 11

When Jacoby and Jordan got home after their long shift. They both came in the house and locked the door like normally. Then Jacoby went over to Jordan and said, "You did amazing with that lady today." Jacoby kisses her and then they go to bed. In the middle of the night Jacoby finds Jordan on the floor. He sees that she has a swollen wrist, bruises all over her body and is unresponsive but what from. As he goes down stairs he sees Wesley's truck pull out of the driveway. Jacoby finds himself calling 911; it just so happens that Will comes. When Will gets there he gets to Jacoby to see if he is alright. But Will sees Jordan pulled out the Stretcher. Will goes over to Jacoby and says, "How did he get in?" Jacoby answer, "I don't have time right now and I have to get the hospital for my fiancée." Will turns to him and pulls him aside and replied, "You have a lot of fucking time! Explain your dam self now." Jacoby looks up and said, "Well we come inside after we get off shift and I lock the door like always. Then we go to bed and then I hear a loud bang and Jordan is on the fucking ground. That is all I know." Will drives to the hospital with Jacoby. Everyone is waiting for news on Jordan especially on the baby because Jacoby was really scared for Jordan and the baby. Everyone was there including the firemen that had just gotten off shift and the Olympic hockey team. Jacoby was just sitting outside the room in complete shock that Wesley had broken her wrist and leg. But the good thing was the baby was ok and Jordan didn't have any real serious injuries. After an hour she regain consciousness and Jordan just kissed Jacoby.

Chapter 12

It was finally Lake Wood Days. Jordan was so happy because after this weekend she could start working on the baby's room. She was still in a boot so the chief wouldn't let her back on shift and she was sad about that. Jordan still went and did reports at the fire house but one day the lady she help deliver the baby came in with him. The lady let Jacoby and Jordan hold the baby. She said," You too are going to make wonderful parents. I just know it. Now this little bundle of joy is all healthy and all thanks to you guys." Jacoby and Jordan looked at each other said," Thanks so much!" After the lady left Jacoby and Jordan had to go over and help set up for Lake Wood Days at Lake Wood Park. Jordan and Jacoby were in charge of the dunk tank. The chief came over and said," If you don't have enough people to go in the tank Jacoby you have to go in." Jacoby was really hoping to have enough volunteers. After setting up Jacoby went back on shift and Jordan went home. Jacoby had picked up an extra shift just for the heck of it because Jordan really couldn't do anything with her foot. When Jordan got home the baby's room was already painted and it was like a fire truck red and they had some wallpaper that was a line of the things in a fire house. Jordan loved the room so much. She got all of the clothes out and started to put them away. She was going to stop by the station to talk to the chief. Jordan hops in to her big SUV and drives to the house. As she pulls in she sees Jacoby take off in the truck. The chief is there. She stops into his office and says," Chief I know this weekend is Lake Wood Days but can I please get on shift I mean I get my boot off in an hour." Chief answered," Ok but after Labor Day I will put you on leave." Jordan responded," You extended it why is that?" Chief answered," Because I see that you don't know how to relax. Good bye! Go to your doctors!" After she goes to the doctors she goes back to the station and the chief asked," Can you start tomorrow?" Jordan answered with a smile on her face, "Yes I can." Well Lake Wood Days were a hit they made more money than thought they would. Jacoby didn't have to go in the tank once.

Chapter 13

After Labor Day Jordan didn't do anything. She just sat at home and did chores & clean. She got the baby's room set up. Jacoby has been working a lot so Jordan really hasn't seen him a lot. Her due date was in less than a week. Jacoby has stop picking up extra shifts so he could be there when Jordan goes into labor. It was October 7; it was a couple days after her due date. Jacoby had to go to work and he told her to wait until he was off to go into labor. A couple of hours into shift he got a call and it turned out to be at his house. He hopped into the ambulance and went to his house. Jordan was in labor. Will and Jacoby got her on the stretcher and took her to the hospital. When she got there they check to see how much she was dilated. She was 8cm the doctors predicted that she would be two hours and then she would have her and Jacoby's son. Will had to call in someone to cover for Jacoby. After two hours it was time to push, and Jacoby and Jordan were both scared and happy at the same time. After she pushed she had her little Jacoby. The first person they called was Will and Will was happy as could be he only had an hour then he could go see his "nephew". Will got there and got to hold their kid. Will said, "Drew would have been so proud of both of you. Jordan was happy and Jacoby was too. Jacoby left and ran to the house to grab clothes for the baby and Jordan. He got back just in time for them to go back to the house. Jordan and Jacoby picked out the outfit to bring him home. The outfit was "My Paramedic Parents are my Heroes." After having Jacoby Drew, Jordan and Jacoby had to switch schedules. This meant that Jordan and Jacoby had to get someone to watch Jacoby. They found Will's wife and she had a kid. She offered to watch their kid and she told them that they didn't have to pay her. Jordan and Jacoby were so happy that Will's wife told them she could watch Jacoby. After six weeks Jordan had to go back to work and it was hard at first because she would work for the whole day and then she would have to come home and take care of Jacoby. But luckily Jacoby would help with the baby while she could sleep. Things were in full swing and life was amazing. Baby Jacoby couldn't be any more happier.

Chapter 14

Jordan and Jacoby had to get married. So they went ahead and got married and it was lovely. After they got married, they went on their honeymoon and it was a cruise. They had to leave Jacoby and they left him with Jacoby's mom. After they got back, it was really peaceful and blissful. Jordan was living her dream of being a paramedic,wife and a mom. Jordan had missed a peroid, she went and got a prengency test. Jordan didn't tell Jacoby she missed a period until she knew she was pregnant. After doing the pregnancy test it said she was pregnant. She couldn't wait to tell Jacoby but right now he was out with his friends. She wasn't going to ruin his time. Jacoby got home and Jordan gave him a huge hug and a big kiss. Jacoby asked,"Babe something is up? Tell me." Jordan repiled,"Well Jacolb, I am pregnant. I missed a period. I decided to go get a pregnancy test and then it was positive." Jacoby had a big smile on his and said,"I hope it is a boy!" Jordan and Jacoby hugged each other and kissed deeply until Jacoby Drew started to cry. Jordan and Jacoby went to get him when they got up there Jacoby and Jordan kissed. Jordan answered," If we have a boy I want to name him Colby Lucas. If we have a girl her name is going to be Cole Payton. I really want a boy though." Jacoby replied," I really like that name but didn't you want to name Jacoby, Bauer. Why don't you want to name the next boy Bauer? I like the girl name but I am with you about the boy." Jordan answered,"Would you really want your child named Bauer, Kane or Deke?" Jacoby replied,"Well I am fine with whatever name you chose but I really think we shouldn't name him Colby because we could mix them up." Jordan replied," What about Tyler Casey? I really like that name." Jacoby than answered,"I love the name. Now come give me a kiss. Who should we tell first my mom or Will?" Jordan than said,"Let's wait until I start to get bigger. Let's go get ready for work and bring Jacoby over to Will's house." Jacoby answered,"Okay!!!" They got ready to go to work. They got Jacoby all bundle up and loaded him in the car. Jacoby and Jordan then drove to Will's house to drop off Jacoby. They then went to the station.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

More to come!! Sorry have to write my debate speech!!!!!!!!!!