Is she the One?👰!.

Hello All,

I am Back with a New power...New Muscle...Thanq so much for all the comments...So Here I'll Give regular updates and reply all ur comments regularly.
.
.
Previous Chapter oru vaati paathukonga...
.
Let's get into the story,

"Deii...Un thongachii ready aagala da Innum..Na Enna panrathu", Arjun answered Rakshan Through call.

Arjun huffed, "Seri veii...Varan"....He cut the call with a huge sigh and rubbed his forehead before he knocks her room door..The door was opened by Maid.

Arjun, "Enna Akka....Apdi Enna panraa..Time aaghuthu".

Maid, "Haan Mudichiruchu Thambi...Paapa Thala seevuthu...Athu Vara na Ungalaku kudika ethachum eduthu varatuma"

Arjun, "Vena Ka...Already time aairuchu"...He went inside the room while the maid left.

"Arjuneeyyyy Na epdi irukan...She jumped before him with a Peach colour embroidery saree was neatly pinned and her Newly washed hair was partially dried which was neatly combed on each sides and the Bangles was made a jingling sound from the effect of her jump with her natural face with a slight makeup in the early morning made drizzle his head for a second....he was in a long lost dream.

Swetha vigorously shooked him, "Yeii... Arjuneeyyyy Na epdi irukanu ketan...Enna kanavu kannudutu irukaa"...She made her hands horizontal before her face closing and opening like a jewellery Ad.

Arjun came to the world, "Azha... Azhaga...Words stucked in a throat.

Swetha laughed at him, "Enna Arjuneeyyyy Kaathu than vaaruthu..En azhagula mayangitingala".

Arjun embarrassedly rubbed his nape and his ego didn't give up, So he slightly moved front with raised eyebrows, "Yaaruku Kaathu varuthu nu paapomaa".

Swetha's Femine side works rapidly today...Her cheeks turned crismon red with a blush, "Shoo... Arjuneeyyyy vaa polam...Enaku vera over shy aaghuthu".

Arjun laughed at her, "Ithuku than Apo Apo ponnu mathiri irunthu paakanum".

Swetha pouted, "Apo na ponnu illayaa".

Arjun smiled and looked her from top to toe, "Hmmmm...Actually ponnu Mara than iruka...Paaru ipa kuda intha kannathorama Lyt ah Vekkam la therithu".

Swetha Eagerly, "Nejamave..Blush aaghuthaa Arjuneeyyyy".

Arjuneeyyyy, "Ada Ahmaa ngran....Unaku kuda Intha Acham, Madam, Naanam...Aah..He thinks...Aprm Enna solluvanga"

Swetha replied with a glare, "Aaannn....Bucket uh Kodam....Andaaa... Tubb uhhh".

Arjun sighed, "Paathiyaa...Ithan unkita..Evlo azhaga pesarapa ipdi damage panraa".

Swetha glared him, "Pinna..Blush varutha nu keta....Lusu mathiri ipdi olaruraa...She facepalmed herself, "Vaanga...Vaanga Time aachu... Restaurant thorakanum".

Arjun glared her, "Naa Lusu than ma....Intha kulur la unna kutitu poga vanthan la".

Swetha yelled, "Enna sonnigaaaa....

Arjun, "Onnum illla ma....Va polam nu sonnan"....He left with her to the temple.
____.

"Paathu po...Odatha", Arjun instructing her while she was excitedly run to the temple with her difficult task of handling her saree.

As he said she was skipped by small stone...Arjun quickly move forward grab her elbow and helps her to stand properly, "Sollitae thana varan...Odatha nu..... Without Arjun Completed Two huge sounds from the other direction... Exactly it was Vedha and Rakshan yelled, "Kutty maaaa/Thangammmm"....They came ran towards them while Raji and Kaveri followed them.