Chapter 3

I followed Jasper and Alice out of History. We were heading to the cafeteria for lunch. Alice had insisted I sit with them and their siblings and Alice's girlfriend I had yet to meet. My arm was looped through Jasper's as we walked up to a group of beautiful teens standing outside the cafeteria.

There was a tall guy with short dark hair that looked like he was on steroids, he had his arm around a beautiful blonde that could be a model. Next to them was a lanky boy with bronze hair and lastly beside him was a beautiful girl with shoulder length black hair. Weird thing is they all had gold eyes. 

"Guys, this is Anna!" Alice says as she skipped over to them. "Anna this is Emmett, Rosalie, Edward and my girlfriend, Lilith." 

"Hi." I smiled shyly.

The blonde, Rose smiled back walking over and wrapping her arm around my shoulders. She lead me into the cafeteria with Jasper and Emmett right behind us. I blush as everyone's eyes were on us. My eyes locked with Bella who looked confused. I just shrug slightly before taking a seat beside Emmett. Jasper took a seat on my right and to his right was Alice, then Lilith and lastly Edward.

I eyed Edward as he looked over at Bella with a frustrated look. I shrugged before standing up along with Alice. We both headed to the lunch line to get food. 

"I think you and Rose will be great friends." She smiled. "Maybe closer than you and I."

"What makes you say that?" I asked curiously as I set a boat of french fries on my tray.

"She's never warmed up to someone outside our family." Alice says. 

"Really?" I asked confused.

"Mhm." Alice hummed. "She's never really someone as much as she trusts you and Emmett." 

I smiled as I put a hamburger on my tray while grabbing a can of Dr. Pepper. Paying the lunch lady I wait for Alice before we head back to the table. 

"This school's fruit doesn't seem appetizing." I say to Alice as we sat down.

--

I walk with Edward to biology. He seems to be the quiet type. 

"Ah, one of the Swan twins." The teacher smiled. "You can sit behind Mr. Cullen."

I nodded as I handed him my slip waiting for him to sign it. He handed it back along with a biology book. I took my seat behind Edward as I waited for class to start.  A blonde boy walks over and takes a seat beside me.

"Hey," He smiled. "I'm Mike."

"Annabella." I say.

"You're the girl that has the Cullen's wrapped around her finger." He smirked. "What did you do to get the bitch to smile?"

I slowly turn to look at him my eyes held fire in them.

"You call Rosalie or any of the other Cullen's a bitch or anything, you will be eating my fist." I growled.

I smirk in satisfaction as he gulped scooting away from me. Turning my attention back to the front of the room I smiled at Bella who walked in eyeing Edward. She frowns suddenly causing me to look at Edward. He had gone rigid in his seat holding his hand over his mouth and nose. 

"Alright class, today we will be studying zombie worms AKA flatworms." Mr. Molina says as he passes out petri dishes. 

-

Just as the bell rang Edward was out  the door. Well then. I put away my things before waiting for Bella who was slowly putting her things into her bag. Once she finished we headed to the office to turn in our slips.

As we stepped into the office Edward was standing there talking to the secretary.

"I'm sorry but everything is full." The Secretary says to Edward.

He stilled as the door closed. "I guess I'll just endure it."

Bella shoved her slip into the basket and I do the same before following her out the office. 

"Bells, don't worry about him." I say. "He's a dick."

She nodded sadly as she climbed into her truck.

"I'll meet you at the store." I say gently causing her to nod.

I sighed climbing into my jeep pulling out the parking lot.

--

Bella and I walked into Carver Cafe to see dad sitting at a table. Bella and I took a seat on either side of him as the waitress brings out our food. 

"Veggie burger for Bella." She says. "And a turkey burger with potato wedges for Anna."

"Thank you." I smiled at the woman.

"Gosh you've two grown up to be so beautiful." The woman smiled. 

"Member me?" A man asked causing me to look up and smile seeing Waylon Forge one of dad's best friends. "I was Santa one year." 

"Waylon, the girls haven't had a Christmas here since they were little." Dad sighed.

"But I made an impression." Waylon says.

"Butt Crack Santa." Bella mumbled causing me to giggle.

"Alright Waylon let the girls eat their food." The waitress smiled. "I'll bring out berry cobbler your favorite, your dad has it every Thursday."