Chapter 9

I grinned while hugging Jasper's waist tighter as he pulled into the parking spot next to Edward's car before shutting off the engine. He put the kickstand before getting off and gently helped me off. I smiled lightly as he took my helmet off of my head pecking my nose in the process. He opened the back door of Edward's car tossing the helmet in before taking my hand leading me into school.

--

I sat with Jasper in the middle of the woods outside my house. School had let out about an hour ago. Bella was with Edward while I was with Jasper. Jasper had his head in my lap as we talked.

"Tell me about your life darlin." Jasper murmurs. 

I smiled gently while brushing his hair out of his eyes. 

"I thought I was born to Charlie and Renee on September 13, 1987 but I was actually born to my dad's brother, Beaufort Swan the same exact day. My father was in the army he had went awol when my mom was a few months pregnant with me. I never got to meet either, my mom died giving birth to me. Charlie and Renee had decided to adopt me that day and raise me and Bella as twins. When Bella and I were six months Renee had divorced Charlie and took Bella and I away with her. The only reason Charlie fully allowed her to take us was due to him working all the time. A few years ago Renee married a Minor League Baseball player, Phil. The main reason we moved here was so our mom could travel with Phil, then I met you." I explained as I leaned down pressing a kiss to Jasper's lips.

"I'm glad I met you, Darlin." He smiled.

"I'm glad I met you, Jazzy." I whispered.

---

It was Saturday afternoon and it was slightly nice out so Bella was washing her truck while I sat on the porch and sketched. I jolt hearing a loud thud and feeling hands grip my sides. I look up seeing Edward laughing in the bed of Bella's truck and Jasper stood beside me laughing as well.

I playfully smacked Jasper with my sketchbook. Jasper smiled pressing a kiss to my lips. I hummed wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away as there was a throat clearing. I look over to see Rose smiling at us. 

"You're spending the night." She smirked. 

"How do you know if my dad will let me?" I asked. 

"I personally went to the station to ask him." She smirked.

"Fine." I say with a chuckle. "Let me go get some clothes."

"No need." Jasper smirked. "Alice and Rose had stocked my closet with clothes for you." 

I giggle as Rose gripped my arm pulling me towards her BMW. 

--

As I walked in the house along with Jasper and Rose I was pulled into a hug by Alice. She started pulling me with her mumbling something about a makeover. I quickly turn to Jasper who just shrugged mouthing a sorry. I glare at him before we fully disappear upstairs. We made it to Jasper's room and I notice that the TV was on and a stack of DVD's sat on the TV stand.

"We're not going to actually give you a makeover." Alice laughed. "Just wanted to scare you."

I gave her playful glare while slightly smacking her arm. 

"We're going to have a movie day." Alice chirped, "Jasper will have you tonight." 

I blushed at those words before jumping on top of Rose who was already sitting on the bed. We laughed as she gently pushed me onto the bed. Alice skips over after she put the movie in and dimmed the lights. '13 going on 30' title screen popped up. Alice who was sat on the floor in front of Rose and I clicked play.

--

Esme walked into the room with a plate of food and a glass of soda. She gave me a bright smile placing the plate on the table beside the chair. I get up and walked over giving Esme a hug before taking a seat at the chair and began to eat spaghetti and meatballs. Once I finished Esme took the dishes from me.

"That was great." I smiled. "Thank you Esme."

"You're welcome dear." She smiled.

Alice and Rose cleaned everything up before disappearing out of the bedroom. Jasper walked in with a grin. He lent down pressing a kiss to my lips. I hummed wrapping my arms around his neck. Jasper lifting me up from the chair causing me to giggle as I wrap my legs around his cold hips. We pulled away so I could breath. Jasper laid me on the bed and started trailing kisses down my throat. I moaned slightly as his lips landed on where my shoulder and neck. Jasper smirked against my skin before he started to suckle gently. I moan quietly gently gripping his hair. 

I pull his head away from my neck pulling him back into a heated kiss. His hand trails up my shirt pulling away slightly to look down at me asking permission with his eyes. I nodded with a smile. My face went bright red as he pulled my shirt from my body. Soon our clothes hit the floor and we had a night full of passion.