Chapter 1

Y/n pov:

*I sighed as it was once again another late night shift I put the coffee cup down* "Is that all?"I asked "Yes"A male voice said "okay"I said *I handed him the coffee cup and looked up at him he had long brown hair and wore a school uniform from nevermore* "Hey isn't it that one school?"I asked "Nevermore yes it is"He said "Wow well be safe out there heading home there something out there killing people"I said "I will and you stay safe too"He said *I smiled and nodded before cleaning up the cafe and grabbing my bag and heading out of the store and turn around taking out the key and locking the cafe shop door and head home*

"Hey y/n welcome home how was your shift?"My mother asked "it was good"I said *I smiled and set my bag down before going to the kitchen and heating up my dinner and going to my mother* "Hey mom what is nevermore?"I asked "A place for weirdos and no good people"she said *I nodded* "Oh okay"I said "did one talk to you today?"She asked "Just I took his order that's all"I said "Good don't get your heart set on thoses freaks they all cause you to get killed or hurt"She said *I rolled my eyes and grabbed my plate and went to my room and set the plate down and begin to eat while watching tv* But that guy he seem friendly *I sighed and looked over at my laptop on my desk I walked to my door and locked it and sat down and logged into my computer before searching for answers*

It was made in 1938 the adams went there and it was built by the time they we're going there *I stared at the screen before turning off my screen* I need more answers maybe tyler knows about it I mean he is my co-worker *I turn off the lights and went to sleep*

*The next morning I made it to work and saw tyler and set my bag down in the back and walked to him* "Tyler do you have time to talk?"I asked "Yeah I mean morning is normally our busy time of the day but today is dead"Tyler said *I shaked my head* "Do you know anything about nevermore?"I asked "The place for freaks yeah I know"He said "But I met a guy last night he seem nice and warm"I said "No no y/n don't get hook on thoses freaks"Tyler said *I sighed* "I'm going after work to check it out"I said "Uh no your not you can get hurt and your mother hate them"Tyler said "Yeah I know but what she doesn't know won't hurt her"I said "Fine whatever but I am coming with you"He said "yeah sure"I said *I then walked back to the counter and saw a girl standing there staring at us* "uh hi"I said "One coffee to go please"She said "right"I said *I turn and grabbed a to go cup* "do you want any creamer?"I asked "I like my coffee black"She said *I just nodded and poor the hot coffee into the cup and handed her it and she payed me and I put it in the drawer and waved her goodbye* she had the same uniform as the guy from last night "Y/n"Tyler said "Yes?"I asked "our shift is over do you want to do this thing or not?"he asked *I nodded*

"Let's go"I said

-To be continued-