Chapter 13

Y/n pov:

*I was waken up by my phone ringing in the middle of the night I grabbed it and went to xavier's bathroom I answered the call* "Hello?"I said "Hello y/n it's me tyler"Tyler said "I don't want to talk to you"I said "But y/n you would want to if it involves your mother hmm?"Tyler said "You have my mother don't you"I said "I do I do I'll give her back if you meet me but come alone"Tyler said *I hanged up my phone and walked out of the bathroom I looked at xavier and saw him asleep I smiled abit and grabbed my jacket and went out of the school towards the location tyler sent me*

*I saw tyler standing there* "where's my mother?"I asked "Oh your so stupid y/n"Tyler said *I then felt something hit my head as I fell to the ground*

*waking up I felt my blood coming down my head as my hands we're tired I saw tyler infront of me* "let me go"I said "No then there will be no show tommrow"Tyler said *I teared up trying to get loose* "He will find me"I said "Who your lover boy"Tyler asked *I nodded* "He won't stand a chance against me y/n you entered hell"Tyler said *I looked down as he left the place* I wish I never fell for their tricks because I might put not only me but xavier in danger *I breath in and sighed* I need to get out of here quickly *I looked up at the chains and I saw a knife on the desk I made my way towards it and grabbed it with my mouth and then I cuttt the chains that pinned my hands up and cutt it loose I then cutt the chains on my feet I smiled* It worked *I made my way towards the door and kicked it open and ran across the fhild*

*Making it into xavier's room I breath in and out as he turned on the light and I saw his face went from confused to shock and fear he quickly stood up and ran to me* "what the hell happened to you?"He asked "Tyler"I said "what?"He asked "I thought he had my mother so I went there without think and he knocked me out and tied my hands up but I cutt my way free and now I'm bleeding"I said *I looked at him as he sighed and took my hand and cleaned up the blood* "Next time wake me up"Xavier said *I nodded* "But we need to stop them or someone will die"I said "I know"Xavier said *I held his hand* "and maybe afterwards we can go on a date maybe"I said *I smiled as I saw him smile* "yeah I would like that"Xavier said *I smiled and layed my head on his shouder* "You know y/n your really brave"Xavier said "How so?"I asked "You ran in the face of danger two times"Xavier said "My mother is the only person I have left besides you I would do anything to make sure you guys are safe"I said "That's what I like about you y/n"He said *I looked at him* "Your so caring and you don't let your looks get the best of you and you never judged us even before coming to nevermore"He said "I grew up being bullyed one day I taught them a lesson and tyler threaten them as well but that was before I knew he would stab me in the back"I said *I looked at xavier as he was looking down at me* "You know I never trusted that guy ever"Xavier said *I smiled* "Lucky for you"I said "Listen to me y/n I won't let him take you again"Xavier said *I smiled and hugged him* "we just need to stop whatever their planning"I said "Yeah I know"he said *I looked into his eyes as he stared into mine I smiled as he lead down and kissed me softly and I kissed him back*

-To be continued-