Chapter 3

Y/n pov:

"Have a nice day"I spoked to the customer "hey"Tyler said "Hi"I said "You sound so happy"Tyler said *I sighed and turn to him* "My mother has been lying to me my whole life"I said "what how?"He asked "I sneaked in to her room last night and I saw her journal I read it and tyler when I tell you she wrote about my father and his name his name was alex"I said "so she went to nevermore and had a lover?"he asked "Yeah it's crazy"I said "Sounds like it wait I forget thoses nevermore kids will be helping out today"Tyler said "oh yeah"I said *I smiled* "well who going to explain it me or you?"I asked "You do a better job at it"Tyler said *I sighed and saw a few nevermore students walk in* "Okay today should be easy all you have to do is sever the customers coffee and tyler will teach you how to do so"I said *I smiled and then walked back behind the counter*

*I grabbed the tray and turn around and almost gasp* "Hi I was wondering what you want the dirty dishes?"The guy from the other night asked "Oh uh in the kitchen"I said "Right"he said *I watched him walk off and I looked over to see tyler* "what"I asked "Is that your mistory man?"He asked "Oh shut up tyler"I said *I rolled my eyes before severing the customers*

*During break I step out to the back and lean against the wall and sighed as I brush the hair out of my face* "Trying to escape I see"The guy asked "I wish I just getting some air"I said *I watched as he came over and sit beside me* "So uhh this is your job?"He asked "Yep sadly"I said "Oh It would be hard for me to work here you know with the mean customers"He said *I smiled* "Thier just mad"I said "Yeah I know"He said "So uh why are you talking to me?"I asked "You seem like a nice person"He said "I am just trying to live life peacefully you know not trying to make enemies"I said "Yeah I get that their tiring"he said *I laughed* "You know your really different from other normal people"He said "Hmm how so?"I asked "You don't judge I saw that ealier when one of us made a mistake"He said "Everyone make mistakes"I said "Yeah I know"he said *I smiled and looked at him* "So uh what's your name?"I asked "xavier"He said "What's your's"He asked *I smiled and got up* "You know one day"I said *I laughed and turn around before going inside*

*After along day I cleaned up the store with tyler* "So uh I saw you talking to one of the freaks ealier"He said *I looked at him* "He's not a freak he actually really nice"I said "I don't care just stay away from them their dangerous"Tyler said *I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my stuff* "You don't know that tyler your just judgeing them without knowing them"I said "Oh so you meeting this guy makes you opions changed about the freaks?"He asked *I shaked my head* "I never thought that and you don't know what it is like I mean your the town police son you don't know what it is like tyler"I said *I open the door and left it and walked home*

*Getting home I went straight to my room* I was bullyed alot when I was younger about my father never being around *I stared at myself in the mirror* People used to talk about how I was fatherless and will never get anywhere in life and some people still think that about me *I sighed and got up and walked downstairs and walked infront of my mother* "Mother"I said "Y/n?"she asked "I would like to transfer to nevermore"I said *I felt her sharp glare at me* "what did you just say?"She asked "I think you know"I said "You are never to even step foot in that school do you hear me?"She asked *I rolled my eyes* "Your betraying your own school isn't that just sad"I said "What are you talking about?"She asked *I grabbed my phone and showed her the picture I took the other night* "Y/n how did you?"She asked "I found out the truth and I read your journal about father"I said "Your father he was a wise man he just wants to protect both of us"She said "I know but that was a long time ago mother"I said *I looked at my mother as she gone silent* "I fell inlove with your father at your age he did everything in his power to protect me and you after finding out I was pregnant with you he fought until his last breath but your right that was forever ago and I need to stop forcing my truma onto you I will let you go to that school but you will call me every single week"My mother said *I smiled and nodded* "Of course I will"I said "Good now go get some rest you be meeting the headmaster tommrow"She said

*I smiled and made my way to my room and shut off my lights and went to sleep*

-To be continued-