Chapter 17

Y/n pov:

*stting in the room with edin I frown* "I can't believe this school year is almost over"I said "I know I really enjoyed this year"edin said "Me too I mean I made a bestfriend with you and a love interest with xavier"I said "I wonder when he's going to make it offical"Edin said *I chuckled* "I wonder when you and ajax is going to make it offical"I said "Hey we only made out a few times it's nothing like you and xavier"She said *I chuckled and nodded* "well I should go back up some of my room so it be easy to go home on friday"I said "True"She said *I smiled and waved goodbye before going to my room*

*Once I got to my room I shut the door and walked to the desk and sat down pulling out the blue book and smiled while grabbing my pen and flip to a new page*

Many things happened this month I found out about my father being a cold blooded murder I watched as he stabbed me but once again I was saved by my love interested xavier many things happened since we kissed he's been giving me art lessons too I don't really but this year put behind my bestfriend being a cold blooded monster and plotting to kill this year was very good I made a new bestfriend her name is edin and she made me fit in and her soon to be boyfriend ajax I'm sure they be together at some point at how much they like eachother and me and xavier it's trickey I mean we act like a couple edin says it all the time but neither one of us made it offical but the good news is I get to go home to my mother and spend this summer with her.

*I smiled as I put my book in one of my bags and I heard a knock at my door I got up and walked over to it and open it to see edin and ajax I smiled* "what are you guys doing here?"I asked "follow us"Edin said *I smiled and followed them out somewhere* "Is this your plot to murder me?"I asked "Nope just wait"Ajax said *I smiled as they made me go inside I almost screamed once xavier popped out of nowhere with a cake in his hands as they all singed happy birth and xavier walked over to me* "Happy birthday y/n blow out the candles"He said *I smiled and blew them out* "You guys didn't have to do this"I Said "we choose to:"edin said *I smiled and hugged her* "Let's cut this cake"Xavier said *I laughed as he cutt it and gave us a picece I smied and wipped the iceing on xavier's nose* "Oh youu"Xavier said *I laughed as I ran away from him as the other laughed at us*

-To be continued-