Chapter 18

Y/n pov:

*After spending the birthday together I smiled as I dance to music in my room with xavier* "You know we leave in two days right?"He asked *I smiled* "Yeah I know"I said "which is why I want to ask you a important question"Xavier said *I smiled and looked up at him* "what is it?"I asked "I know we been going on dates and stuff but I was wondering if you want to you know make it offical and be my girlfriend"He said *I smiled and leaned up and kissed him* "I would love to"I said *I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me and I smiled and kissed him back*

*After meeting everyone at the coffee shop I smiled and sat down beside edin* "So are we going to be hanging out this summer?"edin asked "Oh definally"I said *I smiled and hugged her and then looked over at ajax and xavier as they talked about stuff I smiled and turn to edin* "You know I am going to miss our late night sleepovers"I said "Yeah me too but there going to be alot more whne school starts again"edin said *I smiled and nodded*

*After getting back to the school I stopped xavier* "Do you need any help packing up?"I asked "Nope basically everything all set what about you?"He asked "Same for me"I said "Well for memories do you want to spend one more night in my room I mean I know we be busy alot this summer and all since my father told he be taking us on a vaction"Xavier said *I smiled and kissed his cheek* "I would love too"I said *I smiled and we walked to his room and we enter inside of it I noticed all the drawlings and stuff on the walls has been clean and packed up* "wow"I said "Haha yeah"xavier said *I smiled and I sat on his chair as he sat on his bed*

"You know I am going to miss seeing you over the summer I wish my dad didn't have that stupid busniess trip"Xavier said *I smiled* "hey it be okay it just three months and then school be back and it be back to thoses textbooks"I said "Yeah that's true and I will be bugging you so much that you would have to close your window next year"Xavier said *I smiled and kissed him* "I would want you too"I said "So uh I wonder how your mother is doing"Xavier said "Yeah I mean I'm sure she moved back to the family home"I said "Yeah I'm sure"Xaveir said *I smiled*

*The whole night we spent talking about our break and next year and we eneded up falling asleep*

-To be continued=