Chapter 20

Y/n pov:

*I smiled as I sat down and told my mother about mine and xavier story* "You know he really cares about you"My mother said *I smiled* "Yeah and I care for him as well"I said "How is lily doing?"My mother asked "She looked fine when I gave her my room key ealier"I said "wow that's great sweetheart"My mother said *I smiled and nodded and then went upstairs*

*I smiled as I turn on my tv and put on a romatic movie I smiled as I layed back in my bed suddendly I heard my phone ring I grabbed it and smile once I saw xavier calling me I picked it up* "hey"I said "Heyy hope you wasn't too busy"He said *I smiled* "I was just watching a movie"I said "Ahh well I was just in my bed thinking about you"He said *I smiled* "Awhh I was thinking about you as well"I said "You know I can't wait to hold you again next year"He said "And I can't wait to be in your arms again"I said "Good because there going to be alot of that"Xavier said *I smiled* "I can't wait"I said "Yeah me too well goodnight y/n I miss you"He said "I miss you too xavier and goodnight"I said "I love you"He said "I love you too"I said "Goodbye"he said "Goodbye"I said *I sighed once he ended the call and I put my phone down and turn my attention back onto the movie*

I miss xavier like crazy but maybe this is good that we have space it's just making the moment when we meet again a whole lot better *I smiled as I watched the main roles in my movie thinking about my amazing boyfriend* I wonder what it will be like next year *I shut my eyes before drifting off to sleep* whatever it is I know that xavier will be there by my side and my friends to and that all that matters.

-To be continued=