(18)

(i wrote this while listening to Rebel Yell by Billy idol, so when the sexy bits come around i suggest listening to that on repeat.)

(also bonus smut chapter as a reward for 2k reads!)

i handed ghost my knife and a lighter.

field first aid will have to do.

"bite." he said, handing me his belt.

i bit down on it harshly.

he trailed soft kisses up from my knee to about an inch away from the wound as he heated up the knife, gently pressing it into mg skin.

i bit hard and adjusted my hips.

"i can almost grab it, sit still sweetheart." he kissed my hip gently.

i nodded, gripping onto the chair for dear life.

he repeated this trail of kisses and slicing on the other side.

my skin ached.

"big breath, i'm gonna grab it." he said, bracing his fingers on either side of the wound.

i took a deep breath in and bit hard as he fished it out with his gloved fingers.

i whined, almost screaming as the bullet clinked to the ground.

i sighed in relief, taking his belt out of my mouth.

he ripped off a tissue from a box nearby and wound it up, pressing it to the wound and gently pushing it into my leg.

it would stay.

"you did so good sweetheart, so good." he praised, sitting up and kissing me.

i handed him his belt back, lightly nipping his bottom lip.

his hands travelled down, spreading my thighs apart once more with a little more pain than last time.

it was manageable though.

he trailed soft kisses up the inside of my thighs, stopping right before my nearly dripping core.

"simon-"

"shh." he shushed, taking the mask off his head and tossing it aside, watching me as he licked a stripe up my cunt.

i whined, my hips lightly bucking against his lips in unexpected pleasure.

"patience." he warned, holding my hips down as he did this again.

i whined a little louder this time, running my fingers through his hair and gripping it gently in my hands.

he ran his tongue in circles around my clit, occasionally licking a long stripe up the length of my slit.

"fuck, simon please~" i moaned his name, gripping his soft hair in my fingers.

he hummed softly against my skin, sending vibrations through my body.